Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Was slightly worried after seeing a few of the screenshots in here but what do you know it turns into a la mulana game once you get into the 1st real area.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

What the hell man...

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I hate how this guy is down on the music he makes, it's all so catchy and good. I'm going to have village of departure stuck in my head for a while

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

First game in a while I've made gamer notes for and it's not easy

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

whY isn't mulbrook running around the ruins with a hamburger

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I can't play this at all today and it's all I can think about.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

The only dialogue i have a problem with in this game is some of the Kickstarter Backer corpse dialogue but I can get over it

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I haven't made progress in 5 hours and i feel like a tard

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Made a bunch of progress then got stuck again...this one is way harder than the 1st to me.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Eternal Prison is hosed up and I'm not sure if I should even be here but I want to push through and see what's at the end.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I'm near the end just need to figure things out...some poo poo in this game is beyond frustrating

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I beat the game, and while I have a ton of problems with it I can't be too hard on it because there really are no other games like this and the original. I think I prefer the original, but the structure of this one makes it a lot more replay friendly so I will definitely revisit in the (far) future.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Already getting La-Mulana withdrawal. Also I was disappointed that (kinda big spoiler i guess)the 4th Children don't show up at all. After seeing the chimeras of the 5th Children I really wanted to see what the 4th Children look like.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I only used the gun on 1 boss I thought the rest were mostly good. some of those minibosses tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Sivek posted:

seriously, falling into that fenrir spiked wall room in spiral hell makes me mad as gently caress.

new patch also got rid of the feather sequence break...what the gently caress nigoro?

there's a shortcut AND a save tablet in spiral hell

• Locked thread