Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
The descriptions I've read of it suck major rear end but the screenshots I've seen remind me of those shareware Apogee DOS games I used to play when I was a kid so idk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
This poo poo sucks!!!!

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Toxoplasmosis but instead of getting it from being around cat poop all the time you get it from watching too much BOBSTREAM and it causes you to spend money on lovely indie pixel art trash!!!

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
gently caress this GBS rear end poo poo!!!!!

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I can't play it right now anyway cause apparently the controller support is rear end and there's no way I'm gonna try this with a lovely MacBook Air keyboard. Goodbye thread!!

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
When will the industry stigma against Mac gamers ever end!!!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/273655548027731970/473844682745577472/Screen_Shot_2018-07-31_at_8.28.37_AM.png

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Xbox Ambassador posted:

gently caress this game
Begone from here troll! Go back to playing Assassin's Creed Liberation HD.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
The music is super good but the sfx being hyper-stereo mixed fucks with my brain and annoys me.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Mr. Sophistication posted:

Can't believe there are haters in here because of some dumb dialogue in a game that is almost entirely about exploration
I was joking mostly, although that particular dialogue did trigger my gbs hate rage. The game is fun as heck though. I'll probably stream a new play though of it tonight if Bob's not streaming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Fantastic Flyer posted:

Just lost 1000g on a useless item (that I didn't know was useless until after I saved). Of all the traps in the game, this one hurts the most.
lmfao. I need to find time to play this already.

• Locked thread