Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i never played the first one, whats it like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Control Volume posted:

The first one was made as a love letter to old school MSX exploration games, so it was trying to keep a lot of the bullshit puzzles but instead of just making them completely secret, they just put in really cryptic clues for the solution, ex. to set the tone, one of the most important items in the game has you walk through a wall and youll probably have spent 15 minutes trying to get the item from the next screen over where its just barely out of reach. So if you want to avoid guides, you have to take obsessive notes about everything because the riddles just get harder from there. It makes you feel like indiana jones when you figure things out

this sounds cool actually lol id definitely have to be in a certain mood to play it though

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

bob stream la mulana 1

idk if I'd ever stream something like that tho cause knowing myself I would slam my head against a wall for hours before finally asking/looking up a hint

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

American McGay posted:

Toxoplasmosis but instead of getting it from being around cat poop all the time you get it from watching too much BOBSTREAM and it causes you to spend money on lovely indie pixel art trash!!!

you did this to yourself bitch.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao rip

• Locked thread