Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

whoa that was sudden, i thought it was coming out in like fall for whatever reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

elf help book posted:

bob stream la mulana 1

i don't know if a blind run of LM1 would be great to watch or too frustrating to bear.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I only just beat Kujata and its a pretty interesting and weird departure to lock exploration and crucial items behind the boss fights, there was a little of that in the first, but nothing as blatant as getting a chest directly after a fight or doors that specifically open after you've beaten a certain number of bosses.

also: are there more ankh crystals than bosses or is it necessary to buy them as they appear in the shop?

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I'm having a tough time with the boss fights, they're not hard as such, but they all have to seem blindspots where you can kinda just lob a lot of subweapons at them and melt them really fast with little opposition, seems like the best way to beat a lot of them is through cheesy tactics and its not very satisfying.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Five bosses in and I'm hosed because the latest patch broke the griffon miniboss and now i can't open his chest or access the backside of the area i'm in, so i guess i'm done till he becomes unfucked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

after a little bit of research the game is still beatable without beating the griffon, but i miss out on both a really handy item, the upgraded computer, and i'm forced to use a really difficult and awkward backdoor to get into the area I can't unlock normally.

• Locked thread