Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Control Volume posted:

Yeah its on PC. You can also get the original for free, its not that much different

the clues are a little bit clearer in the remake. the original fan translation had some wonky clues idk if it was cuz of the translation or text space restritcions cuz it was a custom engine japanese indie game from 2005 or whatever. i still couldn't solve all the clues on my own tho i got stuck in the dark moon tomb of the giants in both games and used a walkthru after that oops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'm pretty sure thats where i got stuck cuz its after the giants graveyard iirc

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

its good

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

yes

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

castle of the butt winds becasue epic megagames stink of farts

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i beat the first ankh boss but a pig hit me in the next level and i fell on spikes, killing me. classic

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

whY isn't mulbrook running around the ruins with a hamburger

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

thank you xelpud

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i don't know where to go between anfwewnenwend, valhalla, the immortal batttlefield, and like 10 different random zones thru the blood corridor. yeikes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Thats how i remember a lot of the boss fights in 1 being tbh esp once you got the gun

• Locked thread