Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Tits Up. gently caress JJ Watt and gently caress Madison Bumgarner too for good measure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Intruder posted:

JJ owns chump

He even refused to demonize players kneeling for the anthem though he'd never do so himself because he's probably a maga dude and a huge part of his public persona is rah rah rah troops

JJ Watt is a broken washed up chud who sits in his rustic cabin pissing in empty whey protein tubs.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Taylor lewan is an extremely good person. No one denies this

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Amy Adams Strunk seems pretty dece, and Jon Robinson is awesome

Amy Adams still has jurrell casey on roster too, that's as close to approval as we're gonna get from any team's ownership probably.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
I think last year was the best case for the jags as currently constructed. I don't think they'll fall apart this year or anything but they won't be that good again.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Yeah, rip

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
0-2 is gonna suck but I'd rather give mariota an extra week with probably no Lewan next sunday. What a poo poo run of injuries.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Marcus is good. Blaine gabbert is not good but he's definitely better than matt cassel was last year.

Also LOL at anyone saying marcus is the worst qb is the division after Watson's performance yesterday. Just LOL

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Intruder posted:

Watson had a significantly better game than Mariota

Nah

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
https://twitter.com/BrooksW44/status/1038891498555756545?s=19

What a dick. No titans player has ever intentionally tried to injure someone

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Jurrell Casey got two sacks because he loving rules

He should have had more frankly, he had Watson dead to rights at least two other times and couldn't quite seal the deal despite an excellent effort both times. Great game for him

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
TBH as a former bengals fan i will ride or die with mariota forever because of a single playoff win. God bless that man forever and ever.

And frankly hes never been in an offense actually suited to his strengths until this season, so I'm loath to judge him harshly off of last year. As far as his injury history goes its unfortunate but that's what you brought gabbert in for.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Tits up baby.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
https://twitter.com/RandallPaints/status/1043900868750462978?s=19

Same, taylor. Same.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Do the Jags need to bring back the tarps? Bunch of empty seats today, and not just in the upper deck. Where was everyone?

They knew their fraudulent rear end team was gonna take a humiliating L today. Hope this helps.

This was about the ugliest piece of poo poo game I've ever watched and I loved every second of it.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
The balls on Mike Vrabel are loving breathtaking. What a huge god drat win. Mariota was loving clutch and corey davis balled out. Also, taywan Taylor looks like an awesome number two WR. It sucks to lose Rishard Matthews but i hope he's happier now. Looks like taywan and tajae can pick up the slack though.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
I converted this video to a gif, for the boys.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Tits Up!!!!! My Man Score 13 Points

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
So is golden tate gonna be a Titan or a Texan

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Titans / Colts is gonna rule.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
gently caress Jacksonville. I'm looking forward to Jalen Ramsey in two tone blue.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Tits up.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
DUVALLLL!!!!!

Idiots

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
It stinks that all of our good players got hurt but this was a good season on the balance. Titan up

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Athanatos posted:

I made a thing for the winners next week:

We may not have won but I'm all the way down for this tag if you're still doing them.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Dirk's still playing.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
LMAO at the jags and their non-existent fans who ditched the team after their one good season went in the trash. gently caress You

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Go to Hell jags fans. Oh wait the Florida panhandle IS hell??? Hahahahaha

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
I'll be here listening to Taylor lewans podcast while you morons dig thru garbage cans for food like raccoons. Eat poo poo

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
This week on bussin with the boys we interview pk subban and reveal who can drink more bud ice in one hour

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Get excited to see Jalen Ramsey as the Titans third string CB after Tom coughlin runs him off for not having the right attitude!

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

EvilBeard posted:

I don't know what brought all this on, but it made my day. Thanks.

Their fuckin bummy rear end fans brought it on on account of sucking poo poo thru a dogs rear end hole and that's a fact bud

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Play posted:

Apparently Telvin Smith isn't playing this year. ouch

I wouldn't want to play in that third world dumpster either. It's a cumshot on the back of somebody's couch, not exactly Martha Stewart living. Takes a lot to make Pensacola look like the more attractive choice but hey Jacksonville goes above and beyknd

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
I’m excited for Taylor to discuss it more on his podcast, MAGA with The Boys.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Sounds like you loving busters forgot that the man stiff armed Barry church and frank zombo so hard they loving retired. gently caress You

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
His wide receivers sucked so bad he threw himself a touchdown. Pay the man. I’ve seen enough.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Hey remember when derrick Henry dad dicked the Jaguars overpaid overrated defense so bad that telvin smith gave up on his entire career lmao??

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
I’d gently caress Marcus mariota. Hottest QB in the division by a loving country mile

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

thrilla in vanilla posted:

Get excited to see Jalen Ramsey as the Titans third string CB after Tom coughlin runs him off for not having the right attitude!

Hey don’t forget about this because it’s still happening probably even more likely now lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Andrew luck has never. And WILL NEVER, hosed