Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Stevie Lee posted:

titans

bitch!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Intruder posted:

Congrats on locking up your rape enabling LT btw

In a similar vein, congrats on retaining Bob McNair.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Bob Irsay is woke as gently caress when it comes to ending the War on Drugs.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Codependent Poster posted:

:yeah:

Jags are now officially the most hated AFC South team and they haven't even won a drat thing.

That's still the Colts, my man.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

...I'll take "good game manager" for Mariota. Ramsey innocent.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Maybe hiring the Defense Coordinator of a team that held back a Super Bowl winner until he was fired wasn't a good move.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Randaconda posted:

Mariota is a bust lol

by far the worst QB in the AFC South

Last fan base to do this lost their QB for half the year.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

A call echoes in Randaconda's house. He answers his phone. On the other end, an otherworldly hiss. "Jalen Ramsey. Week Seven." Dial tone. The thermostat reads 70, but he can still see his breath in the air.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Mariota looked pretty good in the first half, was doing good dump-offs and should've gotten a touchdown early if his receiver hadn't dropped a beautiful pass. The Dolphins got to play dirty because the refs were rear end, Mariota gets injured, plays like poo poo, and, uh, also won the Titans their first playoff game in five million years, so... nah, I'm going with he's pretty darn good and that game was just the shittiest luck for all involved ever.

JT Jag posted:

Blaine Gabbert is one of the worst starters in NFL history and he still scares me more than Marcus Mariota

and yet y'all couldn't beat him last year

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

KIRIOS, SHOW YOURSELF.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

I've been disingenuously making GBS threads on Deshaun Watson for the past two weeks, but if there's no Texans fans here to troll, then I'm going to be honest, I'm reminded of Mariota last year where he played mostly like poo poo because he was recovering from injury and I'm kinda shoveling these poor performances on Watson coming off injury break too. I really don't think he's that bad, but he's probably going to have a slow, rough year.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

JT Jag posted:

Don't worry, the Colts will replace you when Andrew Luck gets hurt in week 9

Week 5.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Play posted:

As far as the Jaguars being on another level, I think that's pretty obvious. The Titans have some good position groups but I'm not sure I can think of a single one that is better than the Jaguars.

Quarterback, for one.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Play posted:

That might be true and it might not. Besides, Mariota is out right now so with Gabbert it definitely isn't. Also, you said "for one". If that wasn't just a figure of speech I'm curious what position group is better than the Jags. To me the only one that comes to mind is the offensive line (if it was fully healthy) but even then the Jaguars have a great line themselves.

Jokes, I'm makin' them. But in all seriousness, I think Mariota's mobility by itself gives him an advantage over Bortles, and I think the Titans have better offensive playcalling staff now than they did which also gives them an advantage.

Mind you, I'm not as sure that the Titans will win Week 3, mainly because Jags fans seem to think they will, but if Mariota were actually back, I think the mobility puts Jacksonville a bit on their heels. But that all depends on Marcus playing and not in just a "I'm here and playing like poo poo because I'm injured" way either.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

JT Jag posted:

Mariota’s mobility gives him an advantage over NFL All-Time 3rd In QB Rushing Yards Per Carry Blake Bortles?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_jnt8e-xGg

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Titans are hosed.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Demon Of The Fall posted:

We’re winning the super bowl.

Well, that too.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Kiss my rear end, AFC South.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

For real, though, glad I just watched Red Zone today.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Metapod posted:

if you can't appreciate two rivals slugging out a 9-6 game then why the hell are you watching football

To see sweet Mahomes passes.

I watch Kansas games, I refuse to be judged on my fandom for this terrible, awful sport in any capacity.

Probably Magic fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Sep 24, 2018

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

T I T A N S,

B I T C H

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

pubic works project posted:

Henry is the new Trent Richardson.

You can't have him, if that's what you're trying to get at.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Don't know why the Jags had trouble with the Chiefs, pretty easy for the Titans. Had to spot them a game just to keep it interesting. Sad

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Listen, we may be division rivals and it may ultimately cost the Titans the AFC South title, but thank you, Texans, for beating the Cowboys.

gently caress the Cowboys.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Randaconda posted:

Maybe the Jags will be able to hire somebody decent after the season when they clean house. Losing this many games this early in the season is unacceptable.

this the most bizarre meltdown, you lost to the chiefs, not the loving cardinals for god's sakes. as the visitor no less.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

This division is going to be won by Deshaun Watson with the twist that he plays like poo poo the entire time.

The universe has taken vengeance upon us all.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

the uh the pros are ehm that the jags didn't heh leapfrog the titans this week so uh victoire mes amis

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Never Cox

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Colostomy Bag posted:

Well what rolls off the tongue better...

The London Jaguars
or
The London Texans

They're both going to LA, op.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

a lot of fanbases can get away with this joke, but i'm not sure jacksonville is one of them

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Oh poo poo, Titans was the early game? And they lost. Because of course they did.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but bring back Mike Mularkey. Smashmouth Football was bizarre, but at least it worked, and the defense was okay. Now the team sucks in every aspect except the kicker position.

Also, with how dysfunctional the offense has been, why do you go for two? Whatever, I'm so over this season.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Tell me more about Chad Quarterback Blake "Benched" Bortles

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Yeah, go Hornets, gently caress this.

At least in the NBA, my bad team will make it to the playoffs.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

How many different ways has Bill Bellichick owned the AFC South? BoB, Malcolm Butler, arguable Vrabel, the whole Josh McDaniels debacle, slapping Jacksonville out of the playoffs the one year they're good.... just absolute domination.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Mariota's gonna score five touchdowns and I'm going to drag my balls across all these hot takes about Marcus being as washed up as Winston.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Kirios posted:

Deshaun Watson is the best QB in the division, and honestly, it's not really close. Sorry Luck, Mariota and "Jaguars quarterback."

look who's come out of hiding after the texans stank up the joint to start off the season

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Speaking of stinking up the joint, we have a game tomorrow night

The Cowboys are theoretically lovely enough that the Titans won't need touchdowns to win, 6-3, love my beautiful boy Mariota whose QBR is going to be 40s again.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

The Titans will beat the Texans at least once this season.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Dude, I'd root for the Patriots over the Cowboys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

Don't say things you can't take back

I'm a guy who goes with my first loves and my first hates. I wouldn't be in this thread otherwise.