Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheHock
Jul 3, 2008

I have altered my retirement plans. Pray I do not alter them any further.

9/24 is going to be a very sad day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheHock
Jul 3, 2008

Catching up on the tournament this afternoon, I was disappointed to learn that Oedo Tai's 3 rules only lasted for one show.

Though I guess I'm glad that none of them had to die.

TheHock
Jul 3, 2008

Savoy was so much cooler as a trash talking heel in SHIMMER it kind of sucks to see her as this sort of bland character she's doing now. Plus, I think she's still not confident in her knee. She used to be a lot crisper before she got hurt.

TheHock
Jul 3, 2008

I hoped that ROH would be a good platform for Hana, Hazuki, Kagetsu and Mayu, but it felt like a weird fit (though their second set of matches was much better than the Vegas one).

I really wish they could get into SHIMMER where they'd get a much smaller, but more receptive audience.

TheHock
Jul 3, 2008

I wouldn't call the 9/16 Kelly Klein vs. Sumire Natsu match worth watching, but it features a can't miss promo by Natsu. It's not an Oedo Tai all time great, but it's offset by a dead serious Kelly promo which really helps.

• Locked thread