Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Konami is real good. A lot of her strikes and submissions tend to be inspired by Asuka. Which makes sense considering that Konami was the sole protege of Asuka. I'd say of the current crop of STARDOM talent, the ones with the most potential are Momo, Konami, and Hazuki. Hana is up there as well, although she has a larger gap to cover. Same with Utami.

So enjoy them while they last. Hazuki has expressed in an interview a little while ago that she wants to go to WWE at some point in her career (she even admitted that she grew up watching it), and while Hana's situation is a bit more complex, I wouldn't be shocked if she ends up in WWE before too long as well. Momo is too young still, Konami will probably not be brought in until/unless Asuka leaves, and the only other name I could see WWE being interested in is Mayu, but she's said she has no interest in working for them right now. She enjoys her freedom of being able to work pretty much anywhere she wants.

This is a good 5*GP though, not going to lie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

TV Zombie posted:

Is AZM not worthy of consideration for the WWE?

She's good, but also still very young. She's 15. WWE also generally doesn't like to sign talent under 21. They got burned by Paige and I guess Tyler Bate to an extent.

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Aug 26, 2018

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

TV Zombie posted:

Who is eligible for the Cinderella tournament?

Any female working for STARDOM is eligible for the Cinderella Tournament (including gaijin working for them at the time). The prize is any match you wish for. Momo Watanabe won it last time, and challenged Io Shirai for the Wonder of STARDOM title.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Natsu is cool and good and she's even better when she's delivering burns to the people who send her creepy tweets.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Incoming draw is all I have to say regarding that announcement.

• Locked thread