Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Go RV! posted:

Now that the G1 is winding down, its time to bump this with some news.

The last participant in the 5*GP has been revealed at today's show: The newly debuted Utami Hayashishita is the final participant in the Red Block.

e: added her to the OP

Check out her debut match with Jungle Kyona. They uploaded it early instead of Mayu/Kagetsu. It was maybe the best debut match I've seen. They've also put her front and centre in the new front page image, so they're clearly really high on her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

I guess the judo background would explain her transitions between moves already being so good maybe, I don't really know. Her selling was also way too good for someone only four months in.

She's clearly been prepared well in other aspects too. Like compare her gear to someone like Leo's (lmao). She's also got all her hand signs and stuff down.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Generally just block Stardom's Twitter if you care about spoilers and want to follow Stardom.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

Hey so I'm dumb as gently caress. When I go to the Stardom World page I don't see any sign-up option?

The first block match is already up btw

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

RealFoxy posted:

The only group that can stop Odeo Tai is NEO Biishiki-gun

Gone too soon

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Johnny Landmine posted:

Kagetsu vs. Tam ended when Hana blindsided Kagetsu with a chair and Tam got the pin in the aftermath.

In PYF moments in pro wrestling, Hana's merch was all on the Oedo Tai table at the beginning of the show, during intermission Oedo Tai dumped all her merch on an empty table.

In PYLF moments in pro wrestling, I couldn't buy Hana Kimura's new shirt because I never caught her at her stand.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

It's one of the coolest shirts in wrestling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

I really enjoyed the final. Mayu/Momo was match of the night and one of the better tournament matches though.

Also I went to the BJW show after Stardom and Mayu and Saki were a few rows in front of me.

• Locked thread