Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Fantastic OP - the time period in question is pretty busy for me but I'm going to do my best to try to get in on this, as it sounds like a perfect post-G1 treat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Tonight's the last night of G1, so 5 Star Grand Prix seems like a pretty good way to jump in while chasing more of that sweet, sweet round-robin tournament high. :getin:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

You know, thinking about it now, I did just binge on the G1 so maybe getting another service and watching ANOTHER tournament is a bit much. Time to rein it in a bit and be fiscally respo-

nevermind :stwoon:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Hey so I'm dumb as gently caress. When I go to the Stardom World page I don't see any sign-up option?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

The first block match is already up btw

Ahaha, I was clicking the link in the OP which goes to the home page which doesn't have those buttons, I feel so loving dumb now :xd:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Gonna try and catch up on what is available so far on the weekend. It'd be nice if it was live (but probably not financially viable) as that would probably serve as more of an impetus for me to stay up to date.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Super No Vacancy posted:

motion that mentioning the wwe is bannable itt

The motion has been seconded. The motion has passed.

Finally got some free time to start watching, I really dig that the pre-fight interviews have been subtitled.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I have come to an important and stunning revelation that may shock you to the very foundations of your beliefs.

Oedo Tai absolutely loving rule.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Goddammit I was so determined to keep up with the Grand Prix but I've still only had a chance to watch the first night. I'm not gonna be able to keep up on everything, can people post a list of recommended/must watch matches?

Phenix Rising posted:

There was a WWE ECW

forkboy84 posted:

If memory serves me it was

Keep WWE chat to the WWE thread please.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Thanks for the recommendations guys, will do my best to catch up.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Thank God for subtitles, Kagetsu rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Still catching up, Natsu Sumire trying to lock Mayu Iwatani outside was great, but nothing compared to Kagetsu's "3 minute match" against Natsuko Tora. Kagetsu calmly explaining why her boasting couldn't be held against her was incredible.

• Locked thread