Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Johnny Landmine
Aug 2, 2004

PURE FUCKING AINOGEDDON

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Also, wasn't it not actually Sexy Star she was hanging with?

It was not.

My Stardom watching has fallen far by the wayside lately so I'm looking forward to jumping back in with the 5*! Thanks for the thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Landmine
Aug 2, 2004

PURE FUCKING AINOGEDDON
I don't know if I've ever been more jealous of friends who went to a wrestling show that I couldn't attend than I am of my pals who went to the Osaka evening show. One of the best 5 Star cards; a teeny, intimate venue; and they had the honor of sacrificing their chairs to Sumire's giant death pile.

Johnny Landmine
Aug 2, 2004

PURE FUCKING AINOGEDDON
There's a lot of merch that's only available at shows - mostly stuff that's specific to individual wrestlers, because in most cases that merch is handled more or less entirely by the wrestlers themselves. I haven't been by the online shop in a while, but I know that you could only get the old Oedo Tai shirts in person because Stardom wasn't involved in them at all, for example.

Johnny Landmine
Aug 2, 2004

PURE FUCKING AINOGEDDON
Kagetsu vs. Tam ended when Hana blindsided Kagetsu with a chair and Tam got the pin in the aftermath.

Johnny Landmine
Aug 2, 2004

PURE FUCKING AINOGEDDON

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

In PYLF moments in pro wrestling, I couldn't buy Hana Kimura's new shirt because I never caught her at her stand.

why did you still want it though

• Locked thread