Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
its boomers fragile ego that weve been trying to assuage since Vietnam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

lmao they literally went to small town, america and made a fuss about Eduardo, the local mexican guy until they passed anti-immigration ordinances which were destined to be defeated in court, and convinced those towns to pay them to defend them. the willingness to gently caress over everyone for a buck is amazing.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Milo and POTUS posted:

I can't wait until the loving average GOP voter start defending this

BACK THE [whatever color is people too lovely for even regular police departments to hire them]

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

facialimpediment posted:

This has come up before, but always in an "I want to believe" kind of context. Sure the polls were interesting, but that doesn't say much since polls are kinda flukey.

https://twitter.com/CookPolitical/status/1025366854427181060?s=19

Cook Political now has Ted Cruz's Senate seat one step above being a pure toss-up. poo poo's serious now.

Ted is still going to win this but its loving hilarious that literally any other Republican would win this race 65-35.

Whats funny is that Julian Castro would probably win this race easily but he wants a VP pick to springboard him to Presidency so he'll never lose that new-in-box rating.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

DownByTheWooter posted:

Guess the wrong one got shot

He was no angel

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
maybe theyll spend the next 17 years fighting another country. how stupid would that be

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
every time someone does something extremely stupid there is a 30% chance it occurred in Ohio, barely edging out Florida at 25% and the rest of the nation filling out the remaining 45%

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
his TRICARE, my flip flops, a perfect match

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
some of my wife's family lives in Kansas and they are teachers who routinely complain about the collapsing education system but by loving god they'll keep pulling that red lever

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

Someone I went to school with had twins. That’ll be a million bucks.

CAPITALISM REQUIRES MORE MEAT

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
what little desire i had for a kid died when my wife and i talked and discussed the various difficulties she would have carrying to term and lol nope

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Baby boomers are having heart attacks because their won't get grand children because they made it too expensive for their children to live

they literally self-owned themselves into this

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

psydude posted:

Too bad cops aren't given legal immunity from shooting people when they're scared or threatened.

Wait.

If they were any shade darker than Lily white we'd of droned them so loving hard

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Rick Gates, the hero we deserve

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

mlmp08 posted:

https://twitter.com/atlblackstar/status/1026858905316601859?s=21

Wow, I’m glad this sting operation took place to really get the hardened criminals off the streets!

All cops are bastards

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Milo and POTUS posted:

The whole lot of them are

its really hard to tell where the grifting off incels, chuds and olds ends and outright insanity begins

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Missouri rejected the gently caress out of the "right to work" law on the ballot, 67-33

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
they fixed the white supremacist problem in military/law enforcement by just accepting them

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

psydude posted:

The guy who was the first congressman to endorse Trump was just arrested on insider trading charges.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/08/politics/chris-collins-indicted-insider-trading/index.html

Texas Reps Conway and Culberson appear to be tied up in this as well

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Shes also better at social media than of these idiots

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Pelosi and Schumer represent everything wrong with the Democrats but hey I guess that's ok because they uh okay nevermind they're poo poo op

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

mlmp08 posted:

https://twitter.com/smotus/status/1027888880450785282?s=20

Pelosi isn’t well liked but she’s still more popular than the turtle man.

Turtle man gets results

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Our spirit animal

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Casimir Radon posted:

Donnie just called Omarosa a lowlife. A lowlife he let be on his campaign staff, and later part of the administration.

:byodood: THE BEST PEOPLE

well hes not wrong

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
College sports should be largely abandoned

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
we should probably stop pretending that young adults giving themselves traumatic brain injuries for a tiny chance to win the lottery is worth it

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Vasudus posted:

:lol: two coworkers went to the rally to counterprotest. Highlights include standing next to a 90+ year old in a walker and their service uniform from WW2 who was there because "they told me there were Nazis here" and a 6'8" ripped black dude in a shirt that read "good night alt right"

both of them own

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Handsome Ralph posted:

In my head cannon it's the same black WW2 vet that gets posted with his Thompson all the time.

Richard Overton, our spirit animal

https://imgur.com/a/mZ9j7iY

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

bird food bathtub posted:

RESPECT ARE TRUPS, by proposing to remove punishments for shady bullshit vehicle lending to service members. This will...protect the troops. Somehow. By MAGA.

https://www.npr.org/2018/08/13/637992389/white-house-takes-aim-at-financial-protections-for-military

What's good for the goose is good for the gander

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Our invisible plane powered by indestructible coal

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

FAUXTON posted:

making a wolfenstein diablo clone would be amazing if all your magic poo poo was just ww2 allied flair.

NAZI STOMPER BOOTS [Legendary]

The rubber soles of these boots are made from the treads of an M4 Sherman tank, and the steel toes are made from T-34 gun breechblocks.

been leveling my Speech so I can just help both sides meet in the middle

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
2018 is amazing fellas

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
i mean yeah Elon's totally gonna go bust but he's just going to be less rich than before and not you know destitute like the vast majority of Americans would be if they missed three shifts

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Bolow posted:

https://apnews.com/d165d80179aa4117a260a1a5e65eafb6

So FIFA has finally found a way to end corruption in its organization, by effectively making it legal

the GOP style of governance

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
it was a good run yall, i look forward to perishing during the great nuclear resource wars

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Solaris 2.0 posted:

Haha isn’t that the same Blackwater/Eric prince group that committed war crimes in Iraq AND got a few of their mercs strung up on a bridge in Fallujah?

the exact same.

his sister is also Secretary of Education, Betsy DeVos. they're probably the scummiest family in America

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Mr. Nice! posted:

The bonds turn into stock if they can’t make payment. They could probably take over the board with just small coalition and completely oust Musk if they want.

:tesla:

its like ousting the captain of the Titanic post-iceberg

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
We're throwing away vast amounts of intelligence experience that led to amazing CIA success stories like:

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
i spent a lot of years hanging out with food service/bar workers and oh dear the amount of booze and nose candy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

EBB posted:

I'm already never going to be able to own a home, so this is just another reason to add to the pile. We simply have to wait until our parents die and housing supply comes back on the market at lower rates.

Or we kill our parents and take their houses.

we'll bankrupt the country before we let a large scale housing market correction happen

• Locked thread