Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
butros
Aug 2, 2007

I believe the signs of the reptile master

https://youtu.be/aCiYmCVikjo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

butros
Aug 2, 2007

I believe the signs of the reptile master

Viva Miriya posted:

Jocko's lane is telling folks to actually go and do things today, selling what should be basic leadership principles to corporate folks, and telling people to go do BJJ. I got a few vets and I free tickets to one of his companies events in NYC. It was good stuff for what it was. Guy was chill.

Also selling Jocko White Tea(tm) and Mölk (tm) and a bunch of other poo poo which are all really loving expensive for what they actually are.

• Locked thread