Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Do you want battery fires? Because this is how you get battery fires.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

bird food bathtub posted:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.1922c8be275c

Putin's troll game is still on point. Russia names Steven Seagal a special envoy to the United States.

:lol:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

fuckin dusted, goddamn

smoke page snipe

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Sports

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

For what it's worth I was at the cenotaph for anzac day this year, and our prime minister just silently laid a wreath. Didn't make the day about her or what she had to say. I respected that a lot.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Get rekt trump people

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Breaking news: EBB indicted by Special IKounsel Two Finger for grievous crimes against the forums

Free rrail

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Handsome Ralph posted:

Either Lagavulin Distller's edition or Kilchoman's 100% Islay would be my choice.

Lagavulin's 16-year is a good choice too.

Lagavulin gets this alcoholics seal of approval. Glenfarclas also good.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Manafort got manafucked, Cohen bigly flipped and said he was ordered to collude with Russians, Sherman is marching on Atlanta.

Pick two.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Mr. Nice! posted:

Stolen from cspam

Lmao

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

yeah do it, obama wouldn't have the balls

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

no trump tweet for mccain
s
a
d

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

EBB posted:

you're all welcome on my commune to join me in "herb farming" after the collapse

i'll fix the generators

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Hoooooo boy this should go down well in gip

https://i.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/106646095/criticism-over-chelsea-mannings-nz-visit-is-about-condemning-whistleblowers

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Duzzy Funlop posted:

In case national media haven't picked it up over the pond yet, a Syrian and Iraqi immigrant/refugee (not entirely sure on this one) attacked and killed some German dude in the insufferable east-German shithole beautiful city of Chemnitz on Saturday. By Sunday, a candlelight vigil for the victim attracted Neonazis that started hemorrhaging their usual bullshit, but - more disturbingly - a demonstration scheduled for Monday turned out several thousand people a large part of which didn't appear to be card-carrying Neonazi-shitheads, but just "concerned citizens". That protest turned violent, with several hundred Faschos running through the city assaulting people that appeared to them as "non-Germans".

Police had massively underestimated the turnout of the Neonazis and appeared helpless to contain them.

To make things worse, yesterday, the arrest warrant for one of the initial murder suspects was leaked to Neonazi- concerned-citizen group "Pro-Chemnitz" that published it online to fan the flames, and now there's another large demonstration scheduled for Thursday. :cripes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD0UPDlBcW0

Bonus stupidity:
The Neonazis chose to demonstrate around a giant gently caress-off statue of Karl Marx on Monday

Marx wept

holy gently caress that's a lot of people

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Smiling Jack posted:

*cracks knuckles gets flamethrower*

let's light some lamps bitches

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Sergg posted:

I'm really glad you guys want me to be happy but I'm already engaged to another really amazing woman that I was close friends with for almost a decade and we're very happy together, having dated for 3 years. There's more than one super awesome woman who's overcome a lot of adversity to be totally badass. I have a rule that I only date atheist liberal feminists with very strong personalities who hate anti-vaxxers who are responsible but also smoke weed and so far that formula hasn't failed me.

cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

It's like Mueller is single handedly attempting to make up for the utter incompetence of the rest of the government.

• Locked thread