Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
Jesus loving Christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,

Woa, I never actually heard her talk before, for some reason I was surprised to see that she's as dumb as a loving brick.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,

Vasudus posted:

psh it was only like a mile inland

who needs maps anyway when you've got a lieutenant on the spot

Story time please :allears:

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,

Vasudus posted:

I posted this in 2012. The event itself happened in 2005 long before any of the ISIS shenanigans. Said LT is now a civilian high up in the Pepsi corporation that his daddy got him a job.

Lol that's gold. How in the hell would a berm stop smugglers anyway :psyduck:

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Vietnam owns but Afghanistan gets a special mention for kicking the poo poo out of Alexander the Great as well. I'm basing that entirely of that cool but totally loving miserable and depressing Steven Pressfield book.

I just spent the last 3 weeks in the mountains with no access to current events whatsoever, and holy gently caress I forgot just how constant the barrage of unrelentingly-insane poo poo is :psyduck:

e] I'd kinda gotten used/numb to it but now that it's fresh again it's reminding me just how surreal it all is.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
lmao baptismal certificate, fuuuuucking hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Was it Joe Rogan?

• Locked thread