Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
its a good thing they didnt get too specific about individiual-1 or hed be in hot water rn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
how did he survive long enough to learn how to breathe

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
can he be trusted around horses

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im ugly and im proud

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lmao i hadnt heard of that one

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

Holy gently caress. I must have missed a lot of this. That's insane.

it sounds like it was deliberately kept quiet tbh. nobody wants to look weak, or deal w the general populace knowing about 20% of the worlds shipping being knocked out, etc

theres also the thing where our republican partys kinda slobbering putins knob like theyre at a popsicle eating contest

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
this is why you beat the poo poo out of neo-nazis while theyre still a joke

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i fuckin wish the us was the kind of country that would take in 700k refugees annually

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
has erik prince ever done anything to suggest he has any idea how to run any kind of military operation

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
to be fair i did say any kind

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DKD posted:

relief at no longer having to fear unreasonable deportation (for now).

didnt we just cover the part where citizenship doesnt protect people either

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
assuming the us gets through this as a united entity, im wondering what parties are going to exist by the end of this lmao

• Locked thread