Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DKD
Dec 25, 2011
I once worked with an old Egyptian lady. When another co-worker told her he studied American history, she smirked and told us that Americans have no history, that three or four centuries is a joke. We were forced to concede the point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DKD
Dec 25, 2011
The year is 2018 and the crazies are right: there really is a deep state covering up a vast pedophile conspiracy, in defiance of a reformist leader.

DKD
Dec 25, 2011

Smiling Jack posted:

the lights are going out all over Europe and we shall not see them lit again in our lifetime

*cracks knuckles gets flamethrower*

let's light some lamps bitches

DKD
Dec 25, 2011
lol found this when I was looking for that picture:

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/08/every-day-is-august-12-in-charlottesville/567176/

quote:

Since Charlottesville, Long has been a prime target of criticism among white nationalists and leaders associated with their movement. Among the most vocal is Jason Kessler, the organizer of the “Unite the Right” rally. “That son of a bitch fired a flamethrower into a crowd of people and got off with a slap on the wrist,” Kessler wrote in an email. He added: “If I fired a flamethrower at a crowd of liberals, I would be in prison for the rest of my life. Corey Long is making a living out of it.”

I told Long about the exchange and he brushed it off. “I don’t like Jason Kessler and I don’t respect him,” Long said. “He believes in something and I believe in something. But hey, gently caress him.”

Mr. Nice! posted:

That’s exactly why he’s there and also why the black guy with the flaming can didn’t get convicted of anything. I think he was arrested but not charged.

He did 20 days in prison, sadly.

DKD
Dec 25, 2011
My mom finally got her citizenship so she could vote for Obama. It's hard to remember a time when at least some people could talk about getting citizenship with pride and happiness, as opposed to relief at no longer having to fear unreasonable deportation (for now).

This poo poo is just so gross and contemptible.

• Locked thread