Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Didn't Obama gently caress something up like that? Something about military sexual assault cases or something?

Don't know if I'm remembering that right though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
This thread has taken a horrifying turn.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Same here. She sounds like a dim wit and you hear a lot of her dad in her.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Somewhere, some dickhead along the line changed all this generation stuff. Gen X used to be 70 - 79, and all of them were that 10 year period. Gen Y was 80 - 89, so on and so forth but then they changed that poo poo.

So basically anyone after Gen X is a millennial now and Gen Y just disappeared, and then they changed Gen X to be a much wider range like 65-79 or something, and I'm pretty sure the reason was basically to group more people into convenient political groups. Millennials is now anyone conservatives don't like and Gen X is just a target for millennials because a bunch of older people are now lumped in there, and all this poo poo is really just meaningless now because the definitions change based on what is convenient.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Well apparently I'm not gen x any more because they changed it to 65-76, so cool, go millenials I guess.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Look, this poo poo is important because when I'm getting marketed a real doll for my generation and I end up with Dame Judi Dench instead of Farrah Fawcett I'm gonna write a letter to the goddamn editor.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Oh cool so a significant risk of being bankrupt, and wife or child dead

Or both!

Pass

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Heh, many, many years ago when I was making some side bucks as a bouncer you'd get people tell you that you couldn't do poo poo because it's a "public" bar and gently caress you they'll do what they want.

Then you'd push them into the gutter and call them a bitch.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
What the devil makes tactical fiber tactical?

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Yeah, I was hoping for something cool but knew deep down it was just gonna be meh

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
gently caress it, set up the space force, have basic be your 20 weeks or whatever and if you can't pass the standards to be an astronaut then entry level seperation.

End result, no space force.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
SNCOs might chill the gently caress out when they realize that SPC Snuffy gonna merc him and kick his rear end out the airlock and people won't know for DAYS.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Well when you're a bunch of bored dentists and stock brokers trying to seem exciting you grasp at anything you can really

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

As Nero Danced posted:

Didn't someone tell these morons what the Tim Allen/John Travolta biker movie was making fun of?

They all ride those harley's with all that extraneous poo poo that changes them from bikes to what are basically 2 wheel smart cars. I imagine that being oblivious is not a limited quality here.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
That looks good enough that he drilled and tapped that bitch, and used pieces of threaded rod with a washer and nut to lock everything in place.

See, that's what's been lacking in our civil disobedience. Craftsmanship.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
poo poo, what else are you gonna do? There's paper trail, witnesses to the paper trail, and Gates throwing the whole game.

Assuming the jurors are competent, he boned

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Yeah, it looks like a huge shitmess there that if you were so inclined that if a truck full of steel turns up and you could just hook it up to another truck and just drive it out of there, let alone all the cast offs.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

shame on an IGA posted:

Somebody else posted photos of his brand new Model 3 interior with 3 brown door panels and one white one

Like, in any halfway competent factory those wouldn't even be on the assembly line at the same time

It should not even be physically possible to gently caress that up, much less ship it

It was either Ford Australia or Holden, I can't remember which, that had an automated assembly line that someone hosed up, and it had the bodies of ute fronts being welded to the tail end of stations wagons or something equally crazy, and it couldn't be fixed for months.

Which I think makes Tesla look like Ferrari in comparison but they don't make cars anymore so that's kind of telling.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Fallom posted:

If the boy don't fit you must acquit

Well I got mad and then I laughed but at least that fat old degenerate will be in hell before me.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Never been inside a hooters, they always seemed skeevy.

But the restaurant themselves are nowhere near as skeevy as the majority of hooters customers.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
gently caress, those bikini baristas still going strong? The one with the cow print booth were actually really good coffee. It seemed a bit weird but it was good enough that both me and my wife would go to them all the time.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Prop Wash posted:

This is 95% of why Juicy Girls are a thing in Asia. Dudes are ok paying for expensive juice if it means a girl will exist in an area and act interested in what they're saying.

In that other 5% is what I used them for in area 1

Step 1. Leave Camp Casey and head down to The Peace Club
Step 2. Ignore all the old looking soldiers in there. Don't make eye contact.
Step 3. Wait until a juicy targets you.
Step 4. Spend 25 dollars on her over priced drink. Spend 25 dollars on your jug of guava juice and soju (pro drink)
Step 5. Don't be a piece of poo poo.
Step 6. Ask them to tell you the training schedule and field trips and surprise alerts for the next 2 - 4 weeks.
Step 7. Sneak them an extra 20 away from the watchful eye of ajuma.
Step 8. Stumble back to your room and plan your passes and leave forms accordingly.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
New Assassin's Creed looking a bit less exotic

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Saw this video in one of the Musk threads, and my mind was blown. The last time I saw a video of the tesla factory floor was in 2015 or 2016, and it showed their previous model assembly lines. There seemed to be a pretty low degree of automation and process optimization, but this was perfectly fine for a low-volume, high quality product that was meant to establish Tesla's presence.

This video, however, shows their Model 3 assembly, and I don't even need to think I need to really comment on it. Just zip through the video and ask yourself "Is this how a assembly line / factory for a standardized, high-volume product in the automotive sector should look like"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr9kK0_7x08

That place is a loving poo poo show and if I was asked to fix it I would burn it to the ground.

Holy poo poo what a disorganized mess.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

That's it? That's the weak rear end poo poo you bring TODAY

Shame on you Robbo

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Stultus Maximus posted:

Except that you have to pay good scotch prices to get drinkable tequila.

Getting tequila rekt on a budget, don't hate myself enough to die edition.

El toro for shottin'
Avion for drinkin'

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Probably. If he doesn't get sentenced to a billion years for the guilty verdicts he got and who knows what he's gonna eat in the next trial

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

boop the snoot posted:

What is e-verified? Is that like image captcha?

I'm pretty sure it's a thing that electronically verifies that you can be legally employed (if you are not a permanent resident or citizen)

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
That picture of AOCs shoes was the most telling thing about local politics in a long time.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Hahahahaha, rude.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

psydude posted:

Google Fi owns, especially if you travel internationally.

Truth.

When the plane lands, turn on your phone, continue about your day.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Vasudus posted:

how dare AOC act like the office she's about to inherit and not like a leftist twitter troll, especially over something that party leadership will most assuredly hold against her

romance over

In other words they want an extreme left Trump.

Yeah they can gently caress right off with that.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Well there's a bit of irony there. Dude talking about being good people and decency and then he's goes and indiscriminately pumps rounds into a group of people who play a video game better than him.

He ain't crazy. He's just a humongous piece of poo poo.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I don't do twitter but honestly I'm surprised after listening to that that he isn't the shooter.

That kid sounds like he's got some serious problems

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Mr. Nice! posted:

https://twitter.com/gelles/status/1034183034122264578

Earlier today when asked about McCain by reporters, trump did this and sat in silence until the press pool was ushered out.

I, too, like to display how my neck tapers directly to my hips.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I gotta admit, I got one from a tanker BC and I thought it was neat because it was a replica of a tank final drive.

But then I just gave it to another dude when I ets'd so I mustn't have thought it was that neat after all.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

M_Gargantua posted:

Elon is the ultimate unwitting altrusist, trying to destroy the system that made him nerd jesus in the first place by self owning repeatedly.

Now I'm a big fan of making GBS threads on Tesla's but holy loving poo poo that is loving horrifying.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Vasudus posted:

yeah

the last stage was telling her dad, who controls basically the entire family, who said no, because Druze don't marry outsiders under any circumstance

so she could marry me in exchange for being completely and totally cut off from her entire family forever, never be buried according to her customs, never set foot in her village ever again under threat of death, and be excommunicated from her religion

it was too tall of an order, given that the country turned into a very scary place for her very quickly

The obvious course of action is to gently caress the dad and make him your prison wife then YOU make the rules.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I like your dick algebra, bro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

DKD posted:

My mom finally got her citizenship so she could vote for Obama. It's hard to remember a time when at least some people could talk about getting citizenship with pride and happiness, as opposed to relief at no longer having to fear unreasonable deportation (for now).

This poo poo is just so gross and contemptible.

I'm really glad my naturalization and military retirement certificates have Obama's signature on them

I mean, I know he didn't sign it, but having that fat treasonous dickhead's name on them would just be... ugh

• Locked thread