Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Someone I went to school with had twins. That’ll be a million bucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Don’t you see how bad the VA is? My copays went up because of OBAMAcare. KEEP GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS OUT OF HEALTHCARE

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

https://techcrunch.com/2018/08/06/fcc-admits-it-was-never-actually-hacked/

Lol

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Maybe if planned parenthood stopped selling BABY PARTS for profit

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

It’s getting to that point where the younger generation’s kids are nearing 18, and reality is about to hit them hard.

College is how much? What do you mean my kid can not afford to move out at 18??? What’s the co-pay again???

gently caress that just get an honest blue collar job! I hear underwater welders make bank!

A well written resume is all that’s needed. Make sure you put personal references! Call every day after you apply to show interest!!!

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Came here to post that!

“Based on his social media pages, Clark is a sovereign citizen who believes in just about every kooky conspiracy out there, including QAnon, Pizzagate, Jade Helm 15, flat earth theories, NESARA, Jesuit conservancies, shape-shifting lizard overlords. You name it, he believes it.”

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

we should prob just ignore it all then

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

I mean are there flat earther’s out there who don’t believe in pizzagate QAnon poo poo

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

I think he backpedaled on that saying it was all in jest and a “troll” if you will

Which doesn’t mean he’s not, but yeah. Gotta protect your image

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I mean...before you even get into that, you should look extremely loving hard at players not being paid at all at every single level of feeder-league for the NFL, which is a much more system problem than Trump's brainworms calling for this type of poo poo

yeah like what about the folks doing ticket sales, working the doors, souvenirs, and concession stand type poo poo

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Eej posted:

On one hand football gives a lot of under privileged kids a chance at life on the other hand I can't agree with the concept that people should feel like the only way to better their lot in life is to develop holes in their brain for our amusement.

:yeah:

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Plane poo poo made me think of

https://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/the-tale-of-when-a-marine-mechanic-stole-an-a-4-skyhawk-1745015819

drat that was in ‘86 and most of his charges were dropped

http://articles.latimes.com/1986-11-07/local/me-15420_1_jet-fighter

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Aug 11, 2018

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Can I just point out that Doug Harris of the Washington Nationals has a gofundme for his experimental leukemia treatment. The owner or w/e Ted Lerner is worth 5.2 billion

It’s experimental and everything but lol

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

mlmp08 posted:

Meh, I chalk some of that up to bravado and saving face. Everyone’s had that soldier in the army or coworker who would be in the NFL or on a full ride to Yale or whatever if not for [vague reason that’s not their fault]

Yeah I totally had a full ride but they hosed up my paperwork and I decided since I’m a patriot I’d just serve my country instead

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

omg can we stop the Tesla/Musk suck circlejerk already!

Wait no, don't. This poo poo is too good and I'll never grow tired of reading about Tony Stark becoming Lex Luthor.

I'll go with megalomania here

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

From Reddit:

MISSOURI REPUBLICAN WHO SAID ‘HITLER WAS RIGHT’ WINS STATE HOUSE PRIMARY

https://m.jpost.com/American-Politics/Missouri-Republican-who-said-Hitler-was-right-wins-state-House-primary-564637

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

FAUXTON posted:

That's probably because North America flatlined the Atlantic cod population in the 90s and you can't get much more of a drop than 99%.

I always found it kinda funny that Portugal loving LOVES cod fish in everything, but Norway I think it was is their main supplier

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Did y’all hear that the California libtards want to ban plastic straws????

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

ded posted:

They already put a straw tax on.

I feel like the people uppity about the banning of plastic straws are 10x worse than those that actually want to

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

lol there was a hep-a outbreak amongst the homeless and everyone was like “eh”

Then the supreme upper class started getting it because their food handlers in restaurants had it and suddenly it became a huge issue and FEMA threw a bunch of money at it and started offering free vaccinations. They also started power washing the streets and areas with a bleach solution and generally just turned it into a huge initiative and emphasized education about it etc

C.M. Kruger posted:

I wish I had a lathe because it'd be super easy to buy some 5-6mm food safe stainless/titanium tubing and start making SUPREME ULTRA TACTICAL STRAWS for MEN.

VETERAN OWNED & OPERATED DESIGNED BY FORMER GREEN BERET

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Yeah this thread should go back to every post containing embedded twitter posts!!

But really I might catch poo poo for this but Petra is an extremely overrated tourist trap. Constant barrage of vendors/haggling at every corner while you’re trying to soak up the beauty. Stupid expensive. You cannot even go in the main attraction: the treasury. Most everything else is pretty much just a facade, some have small little areas you can walk into but that’s it. I’ll be honest, I didn’t get to hike the surrounding area which is probably half of it, especially a day hike to one of the tombs I think it is.

But really if you’re going to haul all the way to Jordan just to visit this one site I think it’s a huge waste. Just imo and all that. gently caress all else to do in Jordan really.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

He’s gonna be all North Korean general with 100 medals dangling

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

45 ACP CURES NAZIS posted:

you can't make a music video set to nu-metal by filming a class taking a test

let the bodies hit the FLOOOOOOR

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

kinda random and not sure if it’s borderline conspiracy poo poo but didn’t Putin rise to power by burning down some apartment buildings and killing a bunch of Russians?

lol title of second google hit: None Dare Call It a Conspiracy

https://www.gq.com/story/moscow-bombings-mikhail-trepashkin-and-putin

I haven’t read much into it but I also hardly see it mentioned.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

The subsequent posts after mine are just: yeah, yikes. gently caress that mob-state indeed.

I’m really not sure why I’ve only come across the whole incident in some obscure Reddit post years ago.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

prop 13 loving sucks

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXwH1FRc6JM

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

So if Trump pardons either of these chodes we taking to the streets or what

I need time to find my riot shoes

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

so some YouTube dude “og mcskillet” that covered CS GO skins committed suicide by driving 100 mph the wrong way in a McLaren, killing a mother and daughter. He had just recently had his CS GO account with all the skins banned (hundreds of thousands of dollars worth I guess)

https://www.vpesports.com/uncategorized/csgo-skins-trader-and-youtuber-mcskillet-killed-in-wrong-way-car-crash/

quote:

Before the fatal crash, Heitmann purposely drove his vehicle into the Ashley Falls Elementary School front gate that had a sign on the front that had the word “STEAM” printed on it in reference to a magnet program which supports science, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics. After breaking a window, he then drove onto the soccer field, spinning his car in circles a couple of times before leaving.

Steam is the Valve Corp gaming platform where titles such as Dota 2 and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive are hosted. Ashley Falls Elementary and Valve have no relationship.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Lmao

It’s a pic of himself

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Maybe you should. This isn't like peepaw dying. John McCain made the world an objectively worse place for millions simply by existing. This lionizing is disgusting.

Humans have this obsession with not speaking poorly of the dead

Like being dead doesn’t absolve you of having been a poo poo person

Solaris 2.0 posted:

Hot take. American Football is incredibly violent and will die in the next 10 years as no sane parent will let their kid play it. And any attempts to make it “safe” will make it boring as poo poo.
Also kneeling players, racist owners, Trump, etc

Don’t forget the chodes that wear shirts like “make football violent again” and complain about no helmet to helmet or w/e

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

but have y’all ever read Friday Night Lights

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

but how can other sports exist and be enjoyed considering the football revenue funds all those programs as well as the teacher’s salary!!!

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

bring on the pumpkin Costco muffins

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

hey guys about to deploy for a year just married my HS sweet heart who I never actually dated before per-se, but we were good friends. We’re thinking of getting a couple pit mixes before I deploy anyway I was going to get a general power of attorney

Which model Jeep do y’all recommend? She wanted fully loaded y’know for safety and the kids were gonna have. She wants something reliable so it cannot be older than 2018 maybe late 2017

also if you’re interested in body wraps catch me on the DM

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

once it’s time for me to PCS what do I do with the dogs? 🤔

Also anyone know a good donation based vet or maybe one that does sliding scale payments??

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Aug 29, 2018

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

in case ya weren't sure if this was something you should verify via google

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1035348264344801282

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

lol did you hear the crowd cheer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

absolute unit

• Locked thread