Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I'm sure he'll wash up in Thailand like all the other rich expats...oh wait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Need a different thread title. Nukes are such pointless, useless weapons.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

What's Ranger Rudy doing calling CNN? Why would they bother calling what they consider to be a discredited network?

E: oh cool ICE is killing kids now great

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Laranzu posted:

Don't loving blow this, Justice department

Ron Howard: They did.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Holy gently caress

Look, amid all the toxxes and jokes today I want you all to take another moment to reflect on this. This is the kind of coincidental poo poo interacting with human technology that can end the world.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

It's official: Apple is a trillion dollar company :thermidor:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Oh just market cap.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Internet Wizard posted:

Could you even imagine Trump buying groceries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB32073N4vY

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

sharknado slashfic posted:

Only having 18 new posts on a weekday is creeping me out. 2018 must be sleeping.

OH GOOD JOB YOU GUYS

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Oh serious question about Huckabee: Who's going to hire her after this? I just checked up on Spicer out of curiosity and he's mostly a professional punchline now accepting appearance money.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Another serious question: is there any way of finding out political contributions of REITs? I've been checking who's paying for the pro/anti sides of this year's rent control measures and I'm wondering how much money the apartment owning REITs are pumping into anti. Little flyers with voting information and contacts for the DSA might have to start showing up around my property. :cabot:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Ballots. There's generally some form of rent control measure every election and it always gets killed.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

...I need an adult.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

shame on an IGA posted:

TIL John Bolton has three arms bc how else is he goosing shuck's sweet meaty buns

You're assuming that's an arm

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nice and hot piss posted:

Hyponatremia due to severe dillution of your vascular system dropping your sodium level to less than normal variations.

It's actually a pretty dangerous condition that can lead to death, and requires a slow process of returning the sodium level to normal values or you run the risk of osmotic dymelination syndrome.

That's my nursing tip for you all today, tomorrow is free rectal exams

Yepper, your Renin-Angiotensin-Aldosterone process gets hosed up. Too much water means no renin regulation which means no sodium regulation which means (hypo?/per?i think per in this case)tensive crisis.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Kansas challenge: I-70, marijuana, Gordon Lightfoots' greatest hits on repeat. Try not to die. Or get busted at toll booths.

At least the roads are nice. Can't say that for the Tulsa Turnpike a state down, and that's a loving toll road too.

Insanity Challenge: Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald on repeat

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Causing mesothelioma to own the libs?

https://twitter.com/archpaper/status/1026587385042292737

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I don't care if they like the censorship, the good caused by not letting fascists speak in the first place outstrips the bad of muzzling them. If all you have to say is how much you hate everybody not like you then there's not much to say.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

psydude posted:

IDK how anyone's free speech is being squelched when they explicitly agreed to abide by the terms of these private companies whose platforms they're using. Maybe one of them should start their own chud social media platform.

If only there were things like the GDPR which made reading these agreementseasier and more desirable. Not that it will change the percentage of people who actually read them.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Living in an earthquake/climate change underwater area/highly flammable state/major nuclear target I should probably keep some kind of water on hand.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

bird food bathtub posted:

A bottle of iodine pills is easier to keep around than jugs of water. :shrug:

Yes, those pristine, undamaged water mains will work for me after we get dropped halfway into the sea by the faultline. Only other option is distilling the salt water which requires fuel and a condensation rig.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Thelonious posted:

I'm in the middle of nowhere but at least as a child at the end of the cold war I was sandwiched comfortably between a SAC base and another primary target. Hopefully there's still a few warheads pointed this way because I never did escape.

I'm something like 15 miles south of San Francisco proper. Countervalue strike means I get vaporized when the airport goes up. Counterforce strike depends on if they care enough to cancel Fleet Week (:v:). Also, horrible death by radiation from the schools in Monterrey getting flattened. I love that town. :sigh:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/USMC/status/1027230013580431360

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/ajplus/status/1026677341781512193

womp womp

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Fallom posted:

*spends six weeks planning a 0.00003 km/s maneuver*

*fires single RCS thruster for three seconds*

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I propose the Skeletor index: we put your congressional headshot through facial matching software with a picture of Skeletor. If they match, you have to retire.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

:shuckyes:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

If we end up with a no-poo poo moon base out of this administration I will be very conflicted.

In fact: if we end up with a moon base by 2024, I will no poo poo eat the MAGA hat one of you sent me for Christmas. No Abe cop outs with a fruit hat, I will eat the made-in-China cloth MAGA hat. :toxx:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

swiped left

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Makes sense. Used to be if they couldn't serve you they would publish in the newspaper after exhausting all other methods. Twitter is arguably a better way of publicly disseminating information than a newspaper.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

M_Gargantua posted:

We should probably let you eat it one piece at a time over the course of the year so you don't need GI tract surgery thanks to TRMUP

Heavy duty blender + meatloaf fixins + :chud: hat = I'll eat it over the course of a few days and worry about the cancer later

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

If he hasn't crashed that guy's getting shot down.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Probably just some guy who wanted to go out in a spectacular fashion. Or nuts.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Casimir Radon posted:

Omarosa claims Donnie wanted to be sworn in with The Art of the Deal. I'm sure she's lied about other stuff but even Donnie isn't enough of a retard baby to try something like that. I would like to observe the mental gymnastics the evangelicals would go through in a paralel dimension where it did happen though.

God ordained Trump to come and lead us at this time, so his word is as good as His word.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

mods changed my name posted:

You could say that he offers a crash course

:dadjoke:

He has a solid lump of airplane knowledge in his head.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

gentlemen, i have a new way of dealing with people "just asking questions"

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nick Soapdish posted:

https://twitter.com/RealAlexRubi/status/1028679393013653504?s=19

Real: Look forward to the counter protest being way more people.

Levity: Don't know if the penalty for dual-weilding is worth it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paTW3wOyIYw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

OH BOY LETS ALL WAVE OUR DICKS AROUND SOME MORE

• Locked thread