Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

You'll want to do a search for no-kill shelters in your area. If you specify your general location, there may be goons who can take or know someone who can take that gorgeous cat. Barring that, if you dog has a strong prey drive taking the cat in may be a bad choice though I'm sure someone has acclimated such pets together (though I'd think you may not have that emotional, space, or financial leeway), so if he looks healthy and is not in any obvious distress you can keep him fed/watered through the summer months while it's clement enough while you look at your options.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

No, that's everything a cat needs besides affection, good luck and you're a good person for trying to save a lovely cat like that.

• Locked thread