Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

psudonym55
Nov 23, 2014
The parry and dodge rules are currently missing from the preview and will be in the full release. Same story with outnumbered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psudonym55
Nov 23, 2014
So on the parry rule. You need a shield to parry ranged attacks. But since damage is based on your net success levels. If for example you are hit with a 30 and they have 50 BS, but you parry with a 80 with 40 WS does that mean you take more damage from the arrow than the person without a shield who could not have parried the attack?

psudonym55
Nov 23, 2014
Have you tried cubicle7's store on their site? Pretty sure they still have them.

psudonym55
Nov 23, 2014
The companion also apparently contains the Chaos Sorcerer and Morr Doomsayer careers as well as Tzeench magic.

psudonym55
Nov 23, 2014

Deptfordx posted:

Gotta admit I'm pretty tempted to get it.

I played through it back in the day (Not Empire in Flames, which may not have been available then), would be tempted to DM it this time.

Half my group are the same guys though. It's been 20+ years so my own memories are pretty dim, but didn't I see something in a preview about there going to be including suggestions to shake things up for returning players. Did they do that?

They added side bars through out the adventure with suggestions on how to alter the events of the adventure to make it different for people who have experienced it before.

psudonym55
Nov 23, 2014
The PDF when bought directly from Cubicle 7 appears to have a limited number of downloads just fyi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psudonym55
Nov 23, 2014

Deptfordx posted:

Welp. That's another deadline blown through.

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/303919/WFRP-Death-on-the-Reik--Enemy-Within-Campaign-Directors-Cut-Volume-2?src=newest_since

Perfect timing. It came out today.