Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

In Training posted:

AnimEVO stream schedule

The real events.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

not using deodorant in solidarity with my fgc homies

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

that's the good poo poo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

9pm Best Girl Debate

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

In Training posted:

9pm Best Girl Debate

Definitely needs to go last in case it runs over.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

In Training posted:

9pm Best Girl Debate

Lol I didn't even notice that.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

People "ironically" arguing about waifu tiers in some wildly insufferable poo poo in person, but if this is a straight up mock-trial styled procedural drama it could be awesome.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

It's going to be the former.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Highlighting some of the cool side events

Friday 2pm - Hokuto no Ken. this is the game thats so infamously broken that every character has an infinite and theres a team tourney held in Japan every year where people try to do funny things while sitting in a 70 second combo that times them out. Im assuming pools will be trash but the top 12/4 will probably have all the people who know how to do the funny combos like where you bounce a guy like a basketball so many times that they rise off the screen indefinitely

Friday 4pm - SamSho V. one of my favorite classic SNK games, its like 2D bushido blade with demons. damage is very high and theres a big guy who can throw poop.

Saturday 10am - KOFXIV. this should mainstage instead of Injustice or a smash or something but Mr Wizard is a coward and a fraud.

Saturday 8pm - Melty Blood. this is from the people who make UNIST now, the king of old school poverty games. this is the game people are always playing in those images of people huddled around a laptop outside a venue after the fire alarm went off.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

which of the games being played have the fastest character movement? thats the stuff i like

a lot of high level tekken involves using a movement glitch that was accidentlally in the first game 25 years ago to make your character spazz out and go backwards really fast.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

if you think yatagarasu, aquapazza, dengeki fighters are in anyway good you are off your drat rocker. gently caress you all.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Mr. Wizard is a good man who taught the kids science. Idk why you’re randomly trashing him in a thread about videogames.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Id rather watch Steve-o

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Tekken 7 and BBTag are free this weekend on Steam. FEXL is also 45% off on PS4.

Bloodyshinta1
Aug 6, 2010

In Training posted:

Highlighting some of the cool side events

Mr Wizard is a coward and a fraud.

Preach

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Come play BBTag on PC with me tomorrow night after an exciting day of top notch content. Hype!

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

mysterious loyall X posted:

if you think yatagarasu, aquapazza, dengeki fighters are in anyway good you are off your drat rocker. gently caress you all.

I liked the basketball girl in Dengeki

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
this might be cool, Saturday 9PM PT https://www.twitch.tv/twingalaxieslive

Main Event: Dominique “SonicFox” McLean vs. Goichi “GO1” Kishida (Dragon Ball FighterZ) Casted by Yipes & Chris Matrix

Co-Main Event: Hajime “Tokido” Taniguchi vs. Lee “Infiltration” Seon-woo (Street Fighter V) Casted by James Chen & Sajam

The Fight of Legends: Alex Valle vs. John Choi (Street Fighter II Turbo: Hyper Fighting, Street Fighter Alpha 2, Street Fighter Alpha 3) Casted by James Chen & Sajam

Fox Family Feud: Kim “JDCR” Hyun Jin vs. Choi “Saint” Jinwoo (Tekken 7)

Coastal Rivalry - West vs East: Abraham “GoldenboyNeo” Sotelo vs. Desmond “Xecutioner”Pinkney (Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes) Casted by Yipes, Chris Matrix, & Neo

Triple-Threat Brawl: Justin Wong vs. Sanford Kelly vs. Michael “YipeS” Mendoza (Marvel vs.Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes) Casted by Yipes, Chris Matrix, & Neo

Meeting of the Melee Gods: Adam “Armada” Lindgren vs. Joseph “Mang0” Marquez (Super Smash Bros. Melee) Casted by D1 & DJNintendo

The Great Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Clash: Ryan “Filipino Champ” Ramirez vs. Christopher “NYChrisG” Gonzalez (Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds) Casted by Yipes, Chris Matrix, & Neo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's the big day folks. T minus 2 hours till our benevolent Content Creator Lord Mr Wizard swings wide the golden gates of gaming and allows us to feast on an all-you-can-eat buffet of Hoipe.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

gonna watch some bbtag and UNIST today

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

BBTag pool play is gonna be awesome.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'll always remember this opening match from GG pools last year where two horrific sol players just spammed riot stamp at each other and the commentators had to try their hardest to not laugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCXHG2-qh20&t=275s

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

http://twitter.com/crbauman/status/1025310591798325248

http://twitter.com/nin_arika/status/1025376275211464704

Still keeping an eye out for more streams

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The stream set up for BBTag switches the BGM from Auto to Red Like Roses Part II so they're going to be playing the same RWBY song for 12 hours straight.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

bbtag being best of 3 is hilarious

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

They can play one game in the the time it takes to get through a single Street Fighter 5 loading screen, and they ran an ad block after 3 matches.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

These pool players are atrocious enough I'm glad it's 2/3. Bracket should be 3/5 tho.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

They finished the entire pool in one hour.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They finished the first BBTag pool in 50 minutes instead of the scheduled 2 hours. Glad they required matches to be 2 out of 3.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

The birth of a smash nation

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

The birth of a smash nation

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There was finally a match between 2 real players in tag and the top 32 for this game is gonna be awesome

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
evo and cod beta on the same day!! *making face like i smelled TWO nasty shits*

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hokuto no Ken stream is awesome right now.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

found the poverty stream

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Dang, am I misreading this schedule or are the Injustass 2 finals tonight?

EDIT: Oh lol I missed it on Sat because it was highlighted in yellow. IJ2 and BB finals next to each other is sick. I think I'm going to watch every top 8 except for the smash games this year.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm ONLY going to watch smash top 8s.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

I'm gonna watch the Smash Ultimate exhibition because they're going to reveal Simon Belmont.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I was gonna multitwitch a bunch of crap today but I've been totally into UNIST pools non stop, there has been a great match or 3 in every pools so far, this is awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

Where are they streaming UNIST?

• Locked thread