Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

I look forward to later, when I can see if the seed version I played has differences based on how many blitzers you have or if it really will just be rude in the end regardless of how many different ways you can unmake a person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Cattail Prophet posted:

Slight correction: moogles were first introduced in FF5, so in fact they had appeared in only one previous game rather than multiple games. Everything else in the update looks spot on, though!

Namingway in FFIV was also apparently a moogle (or a rabbit/Ivalice moogle somehow before they became a thing)?

I always saw him as a pig but I guess I was wrong?

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

BenRGamer posted:

I'm surprised the randomizer didn't change tritoch or whelk. Is it a randomizer? Never saw this kinda thing before

It is, but the bosses remain functionally unchanged stats and innate effects may change though, as for espers... You'll see. Everything gets recolored though,. In this case it seems the default palette leans towards purple, in the seed I played it was more blue or green

NPCs will be the same by default too, but that can be changed when generating the seed.

Also Maleketh, can you show the moogles and soldiers equipment?

FeyerbrandX fucked around with this message at 11:16 on Aug 6, 2018

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

PurpleXVI posted:

Wow, yeah, I literally don't think I've ever seen those in the game. I think to hazard a guess they'd be from Owzer's mansion.

It is from there, but I don't have any better answer on what it is.

I've always interpreted it as a sea cucumber with women's lips pulling out from behind a picture. This still isn't a good answer but the best I have.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Riku Last so Kouta gets all the rages from the other paths.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

There are a secret passage missed in the house dungeon basement. Straight south of the hallway you get asked if you want to change clothes.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Maleketh posted:

After leaving and reentering to respawn the chocobo rider, the place takes on a much goofier musical theme.

What?

*Waits patiently*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Ave Hirayuki, the one who gets it.

• Locked thread