Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Vertical Lime posted:

oh hey, football exists

Does it though?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
If that Ravens LT ever sees a field he's going to get someone killed.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lol at Urlacher's hair

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

nice plugs

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

It was not not not so great
Get a real close up so I can't see them plugs

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Who was it...Bas Rutten with the story about Brian Urlacher trying to pick a fight with a guy who would have been able to murder him easily if he wanted?

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Oh hey look at this, something vaguely resembling footbaw

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Singletary is overrated as gently caress don't @ me.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/DezBryant/status/1025179817434603520

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/minakimes/status/1025181168096894976

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Last week I saw RGIII on an episode of Fixer Upper, he was part of some charity helping to pay for a renovation for a retired vet and he helped do some demo work on the house. Then he wasn't back at all for the rest of the episode because he was "fulfilling his responsibilities for the Browns," lol.

Pulchritudinous
May 19, 2005
It means "to reduce by one-tenth."

Grittybeard posted:

Who was it...Bas Rutten with the story about Brian Urlacher trying to pick a fight with a guy who would have been able to murder him easily if he wanted?
Whaaaaat?

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Man Roquan Smith calling out the NFL for excessively punitive contract stipulations loving rules.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

After 10,000 years I awaken to uh oh boy this is gonna be a stinker isnt it?

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Also Ray Lewis walked by earlier on the sideline and fans scrambled down for pics and handshakes. I'm in the 3rd row, he was within 15 feet of me. I couldn't get a pic of him, but I was so tempted to ask where his white suit was.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

I was trying to remember which ridiculous experienced MMA/fighting dude it was if I'm getting whooshed.

Here's the interview if you aren't familiar with it.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/PFTCommenter/status/1025183202124685318

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

what was this conversation

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Yikes Bobby Beathard has a flaky crust like a nice pastry

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
"I can't think of one person who doesn't like Ozzie Newsome that I've ever met"

Let me introduce you to Kawalimus Cris.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

Grittybeard posted:

"He is telling me about my wife... I'm sorry sir, but I'm going to have to break your leg."

The Bas Rutten self defense video is the best.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

One of the first production jobs I worked on was a webisode that Bas Ruten came on and I got to hang around him on set all day. He said more than anything in his life people talk to him about the self defense videos and he said he loves it.

edit: that was like 10 years ago holy poo poo

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Just got home and there is actual American football on my TV.

Thank God.

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Come on, lemme see ya shake your tail feather

Don't do dat to

el guapo

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
what is a josh woodrum

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
When did they change this game to a Thursday by the way? Didn't it used to be on Sunday after the inductions?

And why did they change it, it's not like there's anything going on this Sunday is there?

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
Gettin drunk on Woodrum

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

zenguitarman posted:

Don't do dat to

el guapo

dangitadangitadangita

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

They just reminded me about Jeremy Maclin and now I am sad about Jeremy Maclin

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
huthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthut

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Are you sad that Andy Reid went to his wedding and then cut him like a week later

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Grittybeard posted:

When did they change this game to a Thursday by the way? Didn't it used to be on Sunday after the inductions?

And why did they change it, it's not like there's anything going on this Sunday is there?

my wild guess is when you have that extra preseason game you need more rest

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

kiimo posted:

Are you sad that Andy Reid went to his wedding and then cut him like a week later

I mean we still don't really know why Jon Dorsey was fired, and I'm ok with this theoretically being the reason.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Grittybeard posted:

The NFL really wants to associate Thursdays with football and I think they're trying to make Thursday the "start" of football -- same reason the season opens with a Thursday game, so "Thursday" is "The start of the Football Weekend"

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
The problem seems to be you lose any opportunity to interview guys about their speeches. Like Curtis Martin :stare:

Or Shannon Sharpe's randomly awesome speech out of nowhere, I never expected that.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

SKULL.GIF posted:

The NFL really wants to associate Thursdays with football and I think they're trying to make Thursday the "start" of football -- same reason the season opens with a Thursday game, so "Thursday" is "The start of the Football Weekend"

It's just bullshit. Thursday games are usually the stinkers. Plus it screws up fantasy football. Go back to Sunday/Monday like God intended. :argh:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

This is like methadone.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

I've been enjoying this moderately professional game of practice football.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
god gently caress off ray lewis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

SKULL.GIF posted:

This is like methadone.

At least you have methadone. I have no options for viewing and reborn4hdlive died and I'm pretty sure it's Trump's fault

• Locked thread