Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

Guy Goodbody posted:

yeah, the spaceship is shooting at the window, and if the window breaks he'll die, but he would rather risk death than just stand by and let the oppressed people of the world be armed.

You do realize that he was fighting on the same side as Black Panther, right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
Maybe I am misremembering the movie but wasn't Killmonger's plan to have the opposed become the oppressors which might sound great and all until you think about it.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
Currently Human Stain by Phillip Roth. After months of reading cheap graphic novels on Comixology I am forcing myself to actually read a novel like I used to do.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
I don't mean to brag with made up titles and accolades but that is exactly what I am going to do now. I am going to say, without any research or actual knowledge, that the library that I work in has the best graphic novel selection of any post-secondary libraries in the pacific northwest. I take pride in this achievement I just made up.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
If you want to read something non superhero/non big 2 related, First Second is really knocking it out of the park with some original graphic novels worth checking out. Sailor Twain, This One Summer and Spinning are all good pick-ups.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
Two years ago, shortly before my now wife moved in with me, I culled my collection by over 500 books which were then donated to a youth drop in center. Today I cull again. This time I'm going through older comics that I have read til the covers have fallen off. Also thanks to Comixology I can get rid of a lot single issues that I have now bought as online trades. Goodbye old comics. You done me well.

• Locked thread