Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

RevKrule posted:

This is especially annoying in something like Marvel Unlimited where they straight up can have the next issue you open be that next part of the crossover but noppeeeeeeee. You gotta hunt it down in the catalogue.

Sometimes at the end of an issue you get the option to continue to the next issue in the crossover, or the next issue in the series.

Not everything is setup for that though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I have not seen the movie, but in the book Freeman is not a hero.

(Dan Freeman, the Spook who sat by the Door’s protagonist. Not Martin Freeman.)

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Madkal posted:

Maybe I am misremembering the movie but wasn't Killmonger's plan to have the opposed become the oppressors which might sound great and all until you think about it.

Yes, as soon as he actually took over his language switched.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

You can say 'old' here, we're all friends.

Except that guy. And that guy.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Skwirl posted:

1)That's psychotic
2)Won't affect much, Emerald City Comic-con will now be Emerald City Con, et-al.

They can also still say Comic Convention.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I read elsewhere that the Comic-Con thing was a lot more about misrepresentation than the trademark.

Seems the Salt Lake guys tried to make everyone think they were associated with SDCC and were doing more of a salt lake COMIC-CON type of thing over the years.

• Locked thread