Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
I think Steve Clarke might be getting a ban but I’m not sure if his comments merit it

quote:

Kilmarnock manager Steve Clarke tells Sportsound that is the "worst refereeing performance I’ve ever seen in my career".

"Aberdeen came to do a specific job," he says. "I think they were looking to score off set plays, they had a lot of big boys in their team and that’s what they did do.

"Congratulations to Aberdeen but that's the worst refereeing performance I’ve ever seen in my career. I told the referee after the game. I shook his hand and told him he was number one

"You’ve got to look at all the incidents in isolation. Cosgrove could have been off. That’s why Derek took him off at half time. If Derek was the referee he would have sent his own player off. Kirk Broadfoot made a genuine attempt to go for the ball. He went with no violence, no malice, it was a genuine attempt to play the ball. We’ll appeal that one.

"Stuart Findlay was a second yellow. I’ve no problem with that.

"The Rory MacKenzie one the referee didn’t see. So I’m assuming the guy that was standing next to me (fourth official), 50 yards away from the incident, gave it. From where I was standing you couldn’t see what happened. Maybe they have to explain that one as well."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
And we still only won 1 nil.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Chas McGill posted:

And we still only won 1 nil.

Need to win 3-1 to get anything these days.

also that’s 1 of the 5 Rangers games they need to win won.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Total Meatlove posted:

I think Steve Clarke might be getting a ban but I’m not sure if his comments merit it

I wish more managers did this but it’s such a double edged sword. Very few people want to be referees and the few who do are failed footballers that want some part of the spotlight. It’s the easiest path so the quality of refereeing is secondary to their willingness to referee as many matches as possible so you get referees with an under 15s understanding of the game refereeing top flight matches.

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.
https://youtu.be/Nt-LQW25kOI

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

3 points from 9

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012

Total Meatlove posted:

3 points from 9

what

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Rangers win their remaining four games and Celtic get 3 points from the remaining 9 available (not counting the Rangers game that they’d have to win) then I post helicopter gifs and get the most drunk I’ve ever been.

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012

Total Meatlove posted:

Rangers win their remaining four games and Celtic get 3 points from the remaining 9 available (not counting the Rangers game that they’d have to win) then I post helicopter gifs and get the most drunk I’ve ever been.

there's 12 points to play for oh wait i misread haha.

ok cool dream big!

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Her Dryer posted:

there's 12 points to play for oh wait i misread haha.

ok cool dream big!

Weirder things have happened and it’d be boring not playing or hoping for something. Not pinning my hopes on Hearts at any rate

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012

Total Meatlove posted:

Weirder things have happened and it’d be boring not playing or hoping for something. Not pinning my hopes on Hearts at any rate

if we lost the league I think there would be an actual murder attempt on Brendan Rodgers.

I think we will win at least one (1) game and therefore win the league, for the record.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Her Dryer posted:

if we lost the league I think there would be an actual murder attempt on Brendan Rodgers.

I think we will win at least one (1) game and therefore win the league, for the record.

You can win one league game and then lose the remaining three and that’s be quite cool and good as long as the win wasn’t against Rangers

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Lmao

https://twitter.com/sevillecalculat/status/1120237621152817152?s=21

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Billy McNeill, The captain of Celtic's European Cup winning team from 1967, died today. Proper legend of the game :(

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
https://streamable.com/ttccs

Thank you, the ghost of Billy McNeill, for possessing Jozo and winning the game for us

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

When are Aberdeen going to address their horrible discipline record? 3 sendings off in 3 games and they’re lucky it wasn’t 4. Shocking behaviour and a blight on the Scottish game.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
We're just a wee team without the money to pay for players who play the game right like Rangers and Celtic

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.

Total Meatlove posted:

When are Aberdeen going to address their horrible discipline record? 3 sendings off in 3 games and they’re lucky it wasn’t 4. Shocking behaviour and a blight on the Scottish game.

Lol

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Total Meatlove posted:

The Scottish game is a blight on football in general so you reap what you sow.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Shrapnig posted:

Suppose I should count my blessings that I’m not a United fan

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Total Meatlove posted:

Suppose I should count my blessings that I’m not a United fan

Not sure what that has to do with the appalling standard that is Scottish football but keep on keeping on mate.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Total Meatlove posted:

a blight on the Scottish game.
"Why are all the windows in my glass house broken?"

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

:spooky:
Screaming is the only useful thing that we can do.

Shrapnig posted:

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.
Rangers: punches opposition keeper in the face, dives twice for pens

Also rangers: how could they be so undisciplined?????

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Coohoolin posted:

Rangers fans crying about discipline when their best player has 9 yellow cards and 4 red cards this season.

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:

Shrapnig posted:

Rangers fans crying about discipline when their best player has 9 yellow cards and 4 red cards this season.

TBF there's only one left

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Coohoolin posted:

If Defoe putting his hands up is enough to qualify as a punch then was Ferguson’s challenge on Katic not a horrifying UFC style stamp?

HJB posted:

TBF there's only one left

No one likes us and clearly some people cared. :(

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Nice diving header by lustig
https://streamable.com/9ywz1

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Looking forward to seeing what excuse the huns come up with for not having a guard of honour at next week's game.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

hyper from Pixie Sticks posted:

Looking forward to seeing what excuse the huns come up with for not having a guard of honour at next week's game.

I doubt it’ll go much beyond ‘because we said no’. Don’t know if Gerrard is naive enough to want to use it as motivation or not though.

Or maybe they’ll hang some effigies of the Celtic players round the ground, really make them feel at home.

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

hyper from Pixie Sticks posted:

Would be embarrassed if they did it. What would be next? EPL style half and half scarves and selfies with opposition players? Get tae gently caress. Bring on the effigies.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/footballitalia/status/1125014243617669120

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

He loves going to easy leagues for guaranteed titles

Would be amazing if he went there. Won their 9th title in a row then had his meltdown and hosed up the 10th in a row

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
It'd be amazing. Get Wenger in at Aberdeen and Rafa at Rangers as well imo.

Chas McGill fucked around with this message at 14:27 on May 5, 2019

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Chas McGill posted:

It'd be amazing. Get Wenger in at Aberdeen and Rafa and Rangers as well imo.

I want this

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

:shepface:

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

Chas McGill posted:

Rafa at Rangers as well.

:hai:

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

LMAO.

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
https://twitter.com/b00f33/status/1125072172970651649

He's been doing stuff like that what seems like his entire career, finally the oval office's been called out on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

Her Dryer posted:

https://twitter.com/b00f33/status/1125072172970651649

He's been doing stuff like that what seems like his entire career, finally the oval office's been called out on it

The pretending to be hurt afterwards. :captainpop: