Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will be the champs?
This poll is closed.
Dillashaw, Johnson 35 52.24%
Garbrandt, Johnson 24 35.82%
Dillashaw, Cejudo 5 7.46%
Garbrandt, Cejudo 3 4.48%
Total: 67 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Oh man did she hang a Blue Lives Matter flag before the fight?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Wow Cejudo appears to have spent an absolute poo poo ton of money on this training camp to beat DJ.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Shorty Torres was a mistake. Seemed like a high level fighter in the b leagues but is just getting lit up by nobodies in the UFC. Before that one guy KOd himself he was absolutely dominating Torres as well.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Moraes is handly winning a fight that commentary seems to be calling for Sayles.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Every part of Brett John's body is blinking red right now.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Dudes going to be pissing blood for a week.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Outside of the title fights this ppvs main card had some strange booking decisions.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Kiedis is one of those celebs who actually bought a stake in the UFC when WME offered stocks to their clients so I imagine his tickets are covered.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I don't know if Cub made a mistake leaving Jackson Wink or he's just on the arse end of his career but those three losses in a row hurt.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I think that's a bunk rear end split decision. Better be an immediate rematch.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Even if you give Cejudo 2 and 4. Are you seriously giving him 5 because he got one takedown with no control.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I don't even think you should give Cejudo round 2. He got a takedown and had a minute of top control where he for nothing when he was getting pieced up that whole round.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

It seems like it's wrestlers world in MMA right now because you can hit a takedown get very little control and do almost no damage and win rounds.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Cody Garbrandt has like loving negative fight IQ.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Cody gets like one touch and starts throwing on TJ in the exact way he got finished in the last fight. Just no discipline.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Dillashaw/Moraes is what should be next for me.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Rematch Cruz and Garbrandt and see if Cruz makes the adjustments.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

loving Cody starts winging shots in there like he's the second coming of Chuck Liddell with the chin of late Liddell.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Man, it's gonna be loving ridiculous if they don't book the immediate rematch for DJ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Looking at the preliminary stats for DJ/Cejudo and my mind just reels at this decision further. https://imgur.com/a/21TCPgt

• Locked thread