Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will be the champs?
This poll is closed.
Dillashaw, Johnson 35 52.24%
Garbrandt, Johnson 24 35.82%
Dillashaw, Cejudo 5 7.46%
Garbrandt, Cejudo 3 4.48%
Total: 67 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

I'm glaad you wrote this, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

I'm a real fuckin dummy when it comes to math, but even my dumbass lol'd at Joe trying to figure out what 10% of 135 lbs was.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Been a while since I've seen a mohawk mullet in mma

or would you call that an undercut mullet

Miguel Torres fan maybe?

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Respect to cub for taking the fight. Moicano is a killer and cub could have looked for an easy match

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Wise Learned Man posted:

How crazy would it be if a diminished Cejudo somehow won this though? It'd at least be interesting for the division.

Automatic rematches are dumb as heck with a definitive stoppage, but if anyone has earned it, DJ has. That said, Dana wants to launch him into the sun, so who knows

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Granby roll supremacy! Dope!

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Mmmdmmj is clapping, so I'll abide the decision. Thought DJ had it. Oh well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Herv posted:

yeah i thought mm edged it out

Mm won, imo. Cody and TJ will be an exercise in "edging" it out.

• Locked thread