Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will be the champs?
This poll is closed.
Dillashaw, Johnson 35 52.24%
Garbrandt, Johnson 24 35.82%
Dillashaw, Cejudo 5 7.46%
Garbrandt, Cejudo 3 4.48%
Total: 67 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
Johns owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
drat that jab popped cub's head back like he'd been shot by a beanbag bullet. That was loving crazy.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

i cannot believe how ridiculous mm's feints are. he has cejudo throwing at air 99% of the time.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

cejudo can take a shin to the dome i'll give him that

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

drat that takedown was sick and reminiscent of their first fight, only dj hasn't immediately stood up

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

BlindSite posted:

I could see an argument for a round apiece tbh.

yeah maybe

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

that scramble was mm.gif

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

i'm glad cejudo is now good enough to make dj show us just how loving good he is

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

CommonShore posted:

Michael Jackson is there?

dj is going to punch at cejudo's prone midsection while not looking and then get fired by dana

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

dj won that fight but ive seen way worse decisions recently.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

wow.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

hmm. it's one of those fights where i can see cejudo winning three rounds but saying he 'won the fight' just doesn't feel right. i don't think that tepid as gently caress top control should count for as much as it obviously did but who cares. it was a good fight, and the division just got an injection of interesting.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

the judging recently has been shocking to me personally. it used to be that even if i didn't agree, i could sort of see where they're coming from. lately though it just seems that two of the three judges are not watching the same fight as me and it's happening with astounding regularity.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Dr. Abysmal posted:

I could see either man winning this fight personally. My initial reaction was Henry but I'm gonna watch it again, at the very least he backed up that he got better and proved he belonged in the cage with Mighty Mouse when so many other guys didn't

that's another thing to consider - when you're dealing with a monster like mm, putting up a fight can look like a dominating performance due to subterranean expectations of the challenger

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Le Saboteur posted:

It seems like it's wrestlers world in MMA right now because you can hit a takedowngrt very little control and do almost no damage and win rounds.

this is how it used to be, and then it wasn't like that for years, now it's back and it's the worst aspect of mma

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

extra row of teeth posted:

I hate the personality of both of these guys so uhh, go whoever.

yeah. they're great fighters but they're both stupid dickheads.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

drat lol tj floored him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

lol good stoppage cody was about to be made literally, actually retarded in there

• Locked thread