Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will be the champs?
This poll is closed.
Dillashaw, Johnson 35 52.24%
Garbrandt, Johnson 24 35.82%
Dillashaw, Cejudo 5 7.46%
Garbrandt, Cejudo 3 4.48%
Total: 67 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

countering some gnarly ground and pound with bitch slaps

this rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

This rules

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Kevin Holland owns

He took this fight on two weeks notice? Goddamn

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Marching Powder posted:

hmm. it's one of those fights where i can see cejudo winning three rounds but saying he 'won the fight' just doesn't feel right. i don't think that tepid as gently caress top control should count for as much as it obviously did but who cares. it was a good fight, and the division just got an injection of interesting.

Yeah that's my thought, a few minutes of top control at the end of a few rounds winning a title fight seems wrong

TheReverend posted:

Am Iosing my brains?!

I thought fight was ok and had some good grappling scrambles but I wouldn't rate it amazeing. Feels like there's better DJ fights.

Also, thought he won.

This too, it was really tense but not crazy or anything

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Cody Garbrandt isn't a dirty fighting gym bully as far as I know so go Cody

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Since when does defending your belt once against the guy you took the belt from make you the GOAT?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Le Saboteur posted:

Looking at the preliminary stats for DJ/Cejudo and my mind just reels at this decision further. https://imgur.com/a/21TCPgt

Two passes into half guard is the X factor

• Locked thread