Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Berious
Nov 13, 2005
She was a bit poo poo but she wasn't orange hitler. Anyone with me ITT?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
she would be insanely impeached by now and it'd own

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006
we would currently be bracing for the Congress That Ended Female Suffrage, but yeah

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
HMM... by "ITT" do you mean "In This Thread" or "Insti-Tute of Technology"?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

bernie woulda 1

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

*in extremely Kang voice* clin-tawn

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

IDONTPOST posted:

bernie woulda 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMkqzTKSU9A

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

was video of this ever released from whoever was recording it with that video camera

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

dunno why you'd want to kill syrians that badly, op

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Prav posted:

dunno why you'd want to kill syrians that badly, op

they killed viletat

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

Berious posted:

they killed viletat

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Berious posted:

they killed viletat

that was hillary OP

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
....and its why i voted for her :twisted:

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
I'm glad she lost, it's the one thing that soothes me in these turbulent times

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol Hillary is a big loser

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
On the one hand it's entirely possible that 2020 goes far better for leftists than it would have if Hillary had won, but on the other hand that's not exactly true for a lot of children who have been separated from their parents by now. Also one thing that doesn't get talked about much in the TRUMP! thread is that civilian deaths in the middle east have skyrocketed so anyone coming here to post that Donald the Dove/Hillary the Hawk poo poo is a loving cop.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

On the one hand it's entirely possible that 2020 goes far better for leftists than it would have if Hillary had won, but on the other hand that's not exactly true for a lot of children who have been separated from their parents by now. Also one thing that doesn't get talked about much in the TRUMP! thread is that civilian deaths in the middle east have skyrocketed so anyone coming here to post that Donald the Dove/Hillary the Hawk poo poo is a loving cop.

I'm sure the fact they would've been in concentration camps in adjacent cells would be a tremendous comfort in clinton's america

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
absolutley shocked that civilian deaths to air strikes are increasing. now to sip some coffee and see whats happening these last two months in yemenWHAWHAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTT?!?!?!??!?!?!

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
scotus replacements would be picked by the AEI and not the heritage foundation. that would be different. the epa would be doing nothing a little more noisily than they are at present. we'd still be in the paris accords, so the fact that the paris accords are insufficient to address ongoing anthropogenic climate change would probably be getting a little more traction in the media? in absence of russiagate, rachel maddow would probably have to get a real job.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
I figured that four years of Hillary would be better than thirty years of Trump's SCOTUS, but historically the judiciary bends when an administration has the support of both congress and the public.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I do not as I want to see the Empire sink again

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Taintrunner posted:

lol Hillary is a big loser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8_7Orhey-g

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

We'll never know :q:

CAPS LOCK BROKEN
Feb 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
D&D liberals might be a little less trigger happy if she won when it comes to mashing the report button for every opinion they detest

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica

CAPS LOCK BROKEN posted:

D&D liberals might be a little less trigger happy if she won when it comes to mashing the report button for every opinion they detest

I bet they would be way worse, in every respect, than ever before

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah but then people would have to be subjected to another four or even eight years of the status quo and that sucks loving balls. The malignant disenfranchised trump voters would continue to metastasize. We would continue to live in a neo liberal malaise without any actual progress or betterment of the people.

The election of trump has been engaging to say the least. The optimist in me is hopeful that things have to get worse before they get better. Retreading the same identity politics oriented bullshit would really just delay the inevitable.

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
We'd probably get Basically Trump But Not A Drooling Rapist Moron in 2020

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
C-SPAM would suck dick if Hillary had won

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Jeb! Repetition posted:

C-SPAM would suck dick if Hillary had won

probably yeah. nov 8 was a cleansing fire

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

reignonyourparade posted:

Imagine a competent and politically savvy fascist who wasn't mired with scandal?

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

The thought of Fishmech and Obdicut slapping each other's backs about how smart it is that Hillary's privatizing social security is more terrifying than Trump having the nuclear button

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

reignonyourparade posted:

yeah in retrospect as long as trump doesnt start any wars or nuke the world in the long term things might turn out better.

if clinton had narrowly won she would have definitely lost in 2020 against Trump But Not As Stupid and that rear end in a top hat would have probably been able to actually achieve lasting policy goals and even get reelected. He'd also have an even more dominant grip on the house and senate and probably state leges, maybe enough to push through constitutional amendments, after 4 years of hillary being unpopular as hell and unable to achieve anything. obviously there will be permanent damage from Trump, but aside for SCOTUS maybe it will be fixable by the backlash?

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

this was the night they sacrificed and ate seth rich

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

yeah in retrospect as long as trump doesnt start any wars or nuke the world in the long term things might turn out better.

if clinton had narrowly won she would have definitely lost in 2020 against Trump But Not As Stupid and that rear end in a top hat would have probably been able to actually achieve lasting policy goals and even get reelected. He'd also have an even more dominant grip on the house and senate and probably state leges, maybe enough to push through constitutional amendments, after 4 years of hillary being unpopular as hell and unable to achieve anything. obviously there will be permanent damage from Trump, but aside for SCOTUS maybe it will be fixable by the backlash?

It would be Cruz :stonk:

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

nah, america needed a wake-up call and a hillary victory would have stopped that poo poo cold

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

I figured that four years of Hillary would be better than thirty years of Trump's SCOTUS, but historically the judiciary bends when an administration has the support of both congress and the public.
historically we haven't had a supreme court like this since the gilded age. they're not going to budge ideologically short of a president threatening to pack the courts

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

mostly the civilian death reporting is more honest lately. although it's probably still significantly lowballed by the DoD, because our precision weapons aren't precise enough to use in population centers

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
And the camps would still be there, but the media would be pretending it's not a big problem and the crazy leftists are trying to disrupt the business of running a nation just like when Obama was president

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Larry Parrish posted:

And the camps would still be there, but the media would be pretending it's not a big problem and the crazy leftists are trying to disrupt the business of running a nation just like when Obama was president

libs here in cspam got really really mad at me when i said obama was poo poo because of his mass deportations.

and now half those people love too post about abolishing ice lol

• Locked thread