Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Yeah they seem a little frustrated and anxious that they're gonna have to do something about the $7.50 place, it makes them all nervous and Rudy knows it's his responsibility but no one wants to pull the trigger.

Wasn't it all but spelled out for us that Rudy's man (forgot his name, Tommy or something?) set fire to that place at the end of last week's episode?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Frankie trying to back into the dry cleaners and spilling coffee all over himself while customers yelled at him angrily was loving comedy

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

JethroMcB posted:

A bit confused as to why we went down that road with Frankie at all - were we really supposed to believe he'd go straight and settle down? I anticipated the dry cleaning store to gradually turn into a front of some kind, maybe even leading him into contact with a different crew of criminals, but instead we're already through with it.

I have absolutely nothing to back this up, but that felt kind of like one of those "based on a true story if you can believe it!" kind of sub-plots that David Simon will occasionally run with. Like it's something that really happened at that time and place and he had to include it because it's just too bizarre not to or something.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Goddamn (new ep spoilers) it sure was satisfying to watch CC get his commupance but I sure didn't expect Bobby to be the one to give it to him. I was surprised CC even knew Bobby's name, I couldn't even remember them interacting before!

• Locked thread