Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

Parsing sage, rotating time

I would un-piss-takingly like to see Grimrock 2. I'd forgotten all about your earlier LP, and got all sorts of jazzed up when I saw Jade Star's post.

Also, thanks for the LP. La Mulana 1&2 are the sort of games that I absolutely hate to play, but really enjoy watching LPs of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

Yeah I'm pretty sure that jadstar is 100% taking the piss but thats fine I might actually redo that LP anyway. Looking back the audio quality and editing is all real poo poo anyway and I could do it much better. I never finished it anyhow so mebbe why not? Idk, still mulling but it's definitely a contender.

Edwhirl
Jul 27, 2007

Cats are the best.

Agent355 posted:

I only had like 2 or 3 episodes left to go of that too when i ran out of steam :negative:

I'm assuming here that people are taking the piss but I could always just redo grimrock 2 but finish it this time since I think the videos ar elike years old at this point.

I'll be honest, I've held a hope ever since that you'd finish it one day.

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
I really liked your Grimlock LP. I dig your chill nature and watching people puzzle out puzzles.

Alternatively, bloodbowl

Jade Star
Jul 15, 2002

It burns when I LP

Agent355 posted:

Yeah I'm pretty sure that jadstar is 100% taking the piss

Can confirm

But seriously, that was a good LP and was very disappointed not to see the end of it.

Jade Star fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Mar 5, 2019

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

Cassa posted:

Alternatively, bloodbowl

You're a monster.

malkav11
Aug 7, 2009

mortons stork posted:

Well, as regards suggestions I can tell that you're really really good with puzzles and difficult riddles, and you make it entertaining to explain how you figure those out. I'd love to see you do one of the Mysts, but those are pretty dated.

He could always do Obduction. ;)

Jade Star
Jul 15, 2002

It burns when I LP

Agent355 posted:

You're a monster.

Play against my dwarves

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

yo, thanks for the lp. la-mulana 2 rules and i like seeing people who like digging into the background details get into it all.

Mad Lupine
Feb 18, 2011

all the things you said
running through my head
Great lp! Looking forward to whatever you have coming next, especially if it's Grimrock.

ZeButler
Oct 2, 2013

Agent355 posted:

You're a monster.

Just do a gimmick Gobbo team, don't get invested at all.

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

Can confirm Grimrock 2. Probably going to stick to mondays for updates unless I decide to put out 2 a week, thread goes up the 18th I'd guess? I'll post about it here.

Gallery still under construction, I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to get a 100% complete one, there's a ton of these annoying things hidden everywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

Okay we live - https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3885094

Got sick this weekend and lost some recordings so it's wednesday instead of monday but I'm going to call it a success anyhow.

Less of a success is the gallery page which is like literal hours of work still to complete and I'm dead inside so I'm not gonna bother. I was a bit sad that they updated the gallery images mid-LP so I have to redo a bunch of them and it's poop. It's okay, maybe one day there will be a hell temple and I"ll have an excuse to come back and finish the gallery entries.