Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Post ITT thread only if you're active duty/drilling RC. Two Finger will probate you and make you play zombies otherwise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

EBB posted:

Post ITT thread only if you're active duty/drilling RC. Two Finger will probate you and make you play zombies otherwise.

Y'all know who you are. It would behoove yourselves to post haste and with a quickness roger up with some kind of speed, violence and intensity of action. Some time today there yoohoos.

I don't want to hear about any they either. There is no they on the alpha roster. Buncha goddamned fucksticks...

I'm on orders till September and possibly the next fiscal year. Almost hoping for a shutdown so I have more time to beat off.

Knives Amilli
Sep 26, 2014
Finally got my NGB approval to commission :toot: . Can get a OTS date now.

hang all nobles

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

I need to go scrap some money together cause my avatar is just sad.
SMDFTB fuckman. 5 years till permachill.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
gently caress you if you're still in

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
yut

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
DoD civ, get hosed enlistards

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
If I left active duty, does that make me on passive duty?

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
It's amazing how I can still be hosed by the green weenie even though my IRR time expired four years ago.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
HUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I'm actively smoking weed :smug:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Kawasaki Nun posted:

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Kawasaki Nun posted:

no thanks i have a girlfriend

Softface
Feb 16, 2011

Some things can't be unseen
The Air Force pays for me to learn coding languages and teach people about Paul Tibbets's amazing kill streak, and if my work ever gets used it'll lead to the death of millions through freezing and starvation. It's not so bad, you just have to sit at the right desk.

DustyNuts
Jun 1, 2000

Have you seen me?

I actively do paperwork for Sailors in the Navy. 18 years down. A few more to go. After I retire, I think my wife and I are gonna build a haunted house attraction.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it
The active duty thread is pretty active.

Sarah
Apr 4, 2005

I'm watching you.
Cause all the real active duty dummies are on duty and can't post

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
:justpost: on duty

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

At least it's almost the weeke...oh what's that someone is going to restriction for DUI and it's my duty weekend?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

maffew buildings posted:

At least it's almost the weeke...oh what's that someone is going to restriction for DUI and it's my duty weekend?

dusted

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

also only one seabee on restriction?
:thunk:

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

So why is it A Big Deal when someone gets a DUI/drunkenly crashes their ride on your base? Its seems like a lot of pointless group punishment that produces no other result than just being loving lame.

I'm a civilian so the only things I know are what I've heard from retired Navy dad.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Because that’s the military

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

Because you should have been looking out for your battle buddy, hooah!!!!!!

Christ that's the first time I've said or typed hooah in years and now I feel tainted and dirty.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Why don't you join a great career field in the most rewarding organization in the world and find out?

You'll make a LOT of great battle buddies :)

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

maffew buildings posted:

Why don't you join a great career field in the most rewarding organization in the world and find out?

You'll make a LOT of great battle buddies :)

I've thought about it heavily. Most of my thoughts about it are "image the Cs but 20 to 25 times lamer" and ya'll are doing nothing to dispell that.

With the exception of two vets, I've met a tremendous number of people who were medboarded out/kicked out for drugs in the Cs. Basically,my notion of the military is use/abuse until broken and repeat on the newest generation.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

#blessedReservist checking in.

Off orders until January. Probably gonna back to DC for 139 days to make a fat stack of money. My unit is also looking at sending me to Hawaii for my AT in early December.

Uh.... chose your rate chose your fate.

Null Integer
Mar 1, 2006

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
Oh gently caress. I'm still in.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Null Integer posted:

Oh gently caress. I'm still in.

hello from the blessed coast of the PNW I am currently halfway on my 12 hour watch.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
i am not allowed to post here

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

LingcodKilla posted:

#blessedReservist checking in.

Off orders until January. Probably gonna back to DC for 139 days to make a fat stack of money. My unit is also looking at sending me to Hawaii for my AT in early December.

Uh.... chose your rate chose your fate.

Hey you aren't active right now

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

Hey you aren't active right now

I’m drilling

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

LingcodKilla posted:

I’m drilling

more like getting drilled, eyyyyyyyyyyyy

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

A White Guy posted:

I've thought about it heavily. Most of my thoughts about it are "image the Cs but 20 to 25 times lamer" and ya'll are doing nothing to dispell that.

With the exception of two vets, I've met a tremendous number of people who were medboarded out/kicked out for drugs in the Cs. Basically,my notion of the military is use/abuse until broken and repeat on the newest generation.

Lol you're in the organization for military rejects and have convinced yourself it's the best path for you.

Way to cut out the middle man / court martial / Adsep there permenant probation guy

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

You're just jealous you didn't think of it first

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
just lol if you're still in

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Naked Bear posted:

just lol if you're still in

I have two years until I lol while collecting my retirement check. If you are stupid enough to stick around long enough, the pay isn't terrible anymore and people mostly don't gently caress with you because you either a) outrank most of them or b) they realize you have zero prospects of getting promoted and have already made it far enough to where you are going to make it to 20 and messing with you would be more headache than just letting you do your thing in the hopes that you are more productive that way.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Nostalgia4Ass posted:

I have two years until I lol while collecting my retirement check. If you are stupid enough to stick around long enough, the pay isn't terrible anymore and people mostly don't gently caress with you because you either a) outrank most of them or b) they realize you have zero prospects of getting promoted and have already made it far enough to where you are going to make it to 20 and messing with you would be more headache than just letting you do your thing in the hopes that you are more productive that way.

:cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AkrisD
Sep 2, 2004
olololol '04 newb hurrrrrrr

Nostalgia4Ass posted:

Starting this February, E5 is a 20-year position in the World's Greatest Air Force. Über Alles.

• Locked thread