Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
Batter and fry pig buttholes. Taste great with marinara and half the cost~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy

Orkin Mang posted:

genesplicer banned ouija board stuff for 'satanism' but ill just say this....the dead have loose tongues....the deaf ones even sign....

Sounds like a bunch of mustard to me.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
can you imagine the size of the fisherman's wife that fucks that squid????

naem
May 29, 2011

Lowtax here is a scary video with squid you may not like the scary video (with swquied)

https://youtu.be/MlRA5TMPWZ4

Freddy Mercury Poisoning
May 31, 2007
You too good for this 5 dollars?
Could go for some calamari on my head one time. The LPC reference in the thread title touched my heart.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

We're gonna need a bigger vagina

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

naem posted:

Lowtax here is a scary video with squid you may not like the scary video (with swquied)

https://youtu.be/MlRA5TMPWZ4

hi, naem. sup. do u have pants on. id otn mean to belabor the point but...

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
I have swum in both the Atlantic Ocean and the Pacific Ocean and have not been eaten by huge aquatic carnivores. It's time to stop pushing my luck.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
If you think squids are weird, check out some of the sea worms that just look like a writhing mass of intestines, until they suddenly flip out and kill you somehow.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Id love it, you know nothing of me and my abilities with regard to squids

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Squids are nature's Pope hat. If you wear a squid as a hat for 24 hours you become Pope of the Sea.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Couldn't find a good image of Jeff from Scud: The Disposable Assassin, but imagine I did and posted it here.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Actually, it looks quite nice.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Fiend posted:

Squids are nature's Pope hat. If you wear a squid as a hat for 24 hours you become Pope of the Sea.

mother of god

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Very offensive thread op,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Lowtax posted:

I seriously loving hate the ocean and if I were elected to a major government branch, the first thing I would do is figure out a way to pave over every single ocean on the planet because man, gently caress that poo poo.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2018/08/06/rare-10-foot-squid-washes-up-on-oregon-beach.html

Man gently caress that noise, Lovecraft is alive and well, pumping out monstrosities like this in the middle of the ocean. I'm not ashamed to admit the ocean loving scares the dick out of me.

Looks like they're using a set of chef's knives to perform the necropsy. Is there, perhaps, medical grade beer batter out of frame?

• Locked thread