Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

whew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

and libs are goign to be mad at the green party voters for voting for the better candidate lol

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://manchikforcongress.wordpress.com/

lol if u wouldnt vote for this dude

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

I first decided to run for Congress in 2015 when I became truly ashamed and disgusted that this evil man and the Speaker of the House, John Boehner, was actually representing the good people of Ohio in the United States House of Representatives in Washington. My original goal was to unseat John Boehner by running against him as a Green Party candidate for the United States House of Representatives. Soon after I made that decision, John Boehner bailed out on the good people of Ohio and quit his job, leaving his seat in the United States House of Representatives unfilled and his constituents in his voting district without any representation in the U.S. House whatsoever. This changed my perspective on how I can best represent and serve the people in my community and the surrounding area where I live. Then I gave some serious consideration to the fact that my Congressman, another evil and corporate owned Republican politician named Pat Tiberi, supports and has voted to fast-track the passage of the Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement, and he is still in the U.S. House today. So I decided to unseat Pat Tiberi by running for Congress in Ohio’s 12th Congressional District, where I have been a longtime resident, and that is exactly what I did in 2016 when I was a Green Party candidate for the United States House of Representatives in Ohio’s 12th Congressional district.

In January of 2018, Mr. Pat Tiberi also bailed out on the good people of Ohio and quit his job as our U.S. Representative to Congress and has taken a job as a corporate lobbyist with the Ohio Business Roundtable. Today, my view of Congress is that it is nothing more than a den of thieves that is made up of mostly corrupt, corporate owned Democratic and Republican politicians who have failed to represent their constituents who voted them into the offices that they hold and have completely perverted the Constitution of the United States with corporate cash. In my view, the Democratic and Republican parties no longer represent the American people. They only represent the very same multinational corporations that OWN both political parties today, and this is why I often refer the Democratic Party and the Republican Party as the Democratic-Republican Duopoly Oligarchy Party. Some of the multinational corporations that own the Democratic-Republican Duopoly Oligarchy Party are corporations like Walmart, where Hillary Clinton was on the Board of Directors at Walmart just prior to when Bill Clinton signed NAFTA into law in 1993, which has since caused the closure of many thousands of manufacturing firms, large and small all across America, and shipped millions of good paying American jobs off to foreign nations where slavery is still legal today. Sadly, NAFTA has clearly created an environment where the American workforce has been forced to compete with a slave-based workforce in foreign nations that is paid pennies a day for their labor. This is truly shameful!

Other multinational corporations that own the Democratic-Republican Duopoly Party cabal are military industrial contractors, like Lockheed Martin, Northrup Grumman, Boeing, General Electric and others that get BILLIONS of OUR tax dollars each year to finance and manufacture the weapons of war. Other examples include multinational oil corporations like BP, Shell and Exxon Mobil, that get BILLIONS of petrodollars when they go in and steal the oil and the gas from the innocent victims of the sovereign nations that the United States occupies. These are clearly some of the motives behind the many ugly wars that our out of control American government is in the business of creating today, in order to increase the corporate profits of the multinational corporations that own the Democratic-Republican Duopoly Party cabal, and because of this I am now truly ashamed of what America has become.

These are just some of the reasons that are responsible for driving me to run for Congress today, and I want to do this so that someone can finally go to Washington to actually represent the good people of Ohio’s 12th Congressional District and give them a voice in our out of control government by passing some new Green legislation that will actually benefit THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, instead of the same, old legislation that only helps to increase the corporate profits of the multinational corporations that own the corrupt, corporate-capitalist and corporate owned Democratic-Republican Duopoly Oligarchy Party cabal of evil and greed and wars for oil that is driving our country off the road and deep into the ditch of fascism, oligarchy and plutocracy and onto the path to World War III.

This is my plan and I’m sticking to it.

manchkin 2020

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

really queer Christmas posted:

Perry Bacon Jr.
9:56 PM

If this ends up as a pretty substantial loss by El-Sayed in Michigan (he is down 15 now), it should be a reminder that while Ocasio-Cortez is new and interesting (so I get why journalists/podcasts/talk shows are booking her), interviewing Pelosi may give you a better sense of where the Democratic Party currently is.

suck my dick perry bacon jr

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

manchkin would have won

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

so does the oh-12 election winner hold office until the nov election and we will do this all again in three months?

theres basically no stakes in this race other than bragging rights yeah, which is why everyone should have voted manchkin

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

SKULL.GIF posted:

if the green party is consistently costing democrats electoral victories, wouldn't the smart thing be to absorb the green party and its platforms and presumably then these voters

that's the ENTIRE POINT of the two-party system, that one party would snap up policies that are costing them votes, and the democrats can't even do that and would just rather whine about the green party

actually want you want to do is get mad, accuse them of being putinist traitors and use them to justify moving to the center out of spite

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

triple sulk posted:

this is funny, to me,

note that this was the result in 2016

so freaking out about this loss for a lame duck position is pretty dumb. this election is entirely for bragging rights for a few days and will have no material consequences.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Flavius Aetass posted:

sure, if the greens were anything other than clueless hippies and contrarians

lol still better than the democrats

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

LinYutang posted:

Bernie shouldn't have wasted his time, Abdul ran a bad campaign

also pretty much all the Michigan progressives were shredded upballot and downballot

yeah im not too worried about the result

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

cenotaph posted:

I knew a green party guy that was like every stereotype of a male feminist who was from Ohio and loved the state so much he had its outline tattooed on his army. Last I heard he was getting a motorcycle.

what an rear end in a top hat

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Calibanibal posted:

When will you people understand that making statements by voting dem and costing the greens meaningless elections is not nearly as important as making the president extremely mad online

manchkin woulda won

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

every wall of nate cohn's apartment is covered by this print out, all locked at 100% gop, all connected to each other with string, as he steadily rocks back and forth repeating "shook nate..... shook nate"

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

wrong thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lol straight up a soviet caricature of an american capitalist

• Locked thread