Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

Parsing sage, rotating time

Hey goons, I've once again proven that I can't be trusted with disposable income, and went kinda hog-wild buying mechs (AGoAC and the beginner box). I've managed to rope one of my friends into recreating the glories of the Succession Wars and the Clan Invasion. Which books do we need for sheets and such?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

Owlbear Camus posted:

If you just want sheets, I'd recommend Flecks and a Brother printer. Save your money for mapsheets and dollies and such.
https://sheets.flechs.net/

I

This is more of a "we want to spend that 20$ coupon" on some .pdf files, since ordering physical objects from overseas would be prohibitively expensive. Appreciate the link, though!

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

Strobe posted:

If you want actual sheets, Record Sheets: Succession Wars and Record Sheets: Clan Invasion.

Thank you very much!

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

ilmucche posted:

IPA should be fine, anything that isn't a hard liquor really. Ultrasonic cleaner is a weird drinking implement though, hipsters are out of control

The recipe said to shake vigorously.

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

Finally settled on a base colour for my mechs!

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

Count Thrashula posted:

That orange is awesome, great job.

No no, it's an Annihilator, the Awesome has only been primed yet :buddy:

But thanks, these stompy bois have really re-ignited my hobby flame :shobon:

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

I am now!

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

Arquinsiel posted:

I love that the foot detail is picked out that way. It's not something you see often.

Mind elaborating? I basically haven't paid attention to anything below the torso, so if I've stumbled onto something cool, I'd like to reproduce it in the future :D

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

Oh! I was actually having a hard time distinguishing between what was armour plating, and what was mechanical bits, so that's just me continually postponing actually painting the feet :) Guess I'll just lean into that happy accident; thanks!

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

That looks less like paint, and more like... I feel "glorp" is the only suitable way to describe it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

Tried to copy your sand bases, Nebalebadingdong. Not sure if it's really that much easier, but it sure is a lot more fun :)