Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

Atlas Hugged posted:

Weight limit.

Or BV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Atlas Hugged posted:

Or a combination if you really want to prevent people from being able to squeeze a cheap heavy or assault into what would otherwise be a light lance.

Yeah but bringing a charger is something to be lauded, on every occasion.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Yeah I certainly hope it means that Wolf doesn't end up being the ilClan, but I don't hold out hope for the Mary Sue clan Wolf to NOT be the ilClan, even if technically the Smoke Jaguars did it first

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Lord_Hambrose posted:

Double heat sinks ruined Battletech. Single handedly made the entire heat mechanic half as important, and certainly dumbed down a lot of interesting choices about ballistic vs energy weapons.

3025 all day every day. Inner Sphere for Life.

Double heat sinks by themselves, nah.

DHS integral in the fusion engine? Now that I somewhat agree with.

That and the fact that they gave the Clans all the cheese weapons with only RP to prevent maximum cheese from your grog friend. Should've given them stuff initially like the Heavy Lasers instead, shorter range, more damage. Would've worked better from a gameplay perspective imo.