Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
MacGuire was not a great Spider'Man but I thought he was a great Peter Parker. Same with Bale, I thought he did a good Bruce Wayne but didn't love him as Batman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
i dunno, i really dug Bale's Wayne. that one scene when he's in an office at Wayne Enterprise and that guy, Paul Allan, mistakes him for some random employee was great. especially when they all start showing off each other's business cards and Wayne just cant get over how much better Allan's is

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
it was nice seeing a movie finally tackle the issue of bruce wayne going around and beating up the poor and lower class. i feel like it's a darker side of batman that has gone too long unexamined

• Locked thread