Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
you need to stop thinking about Twitter Lowtax. its not a healthy relationship you have
:sever:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
i personally liked the "forever ban" where the poster was banned until the release of Duke Nukem Forever. we should bring it back, but maybe call it a Star Ban where the poster is banned until Star Citizen is released

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Cubone posted:

right yeah

and it stopped being a thing because it put a strain on the server...? if I'm remembering right?
or I might be thinking of the forums I used to admin. vbulletin had a native global ignore called "tachy goes to coventry" and it would make sense that it would put a strain on the server because vbulletin sucks

i'm sure servers are better now than they were in 2001

• Locked thread