Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I may be in love with Alden Tate. Please don't tell him I want to wait for the right moment.

His name might actually be spelled Aulden Tate. I believe some mystery is key for a healthy relationship.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Lol

&e made him work for it with that underthrow.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
&e's moral support was a crucial element of each touchdown.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
It's been several days without the Bengals scoring a touchdown. This is unacceptable.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

pasaluki posted:

dam i wish i rooted for a real team like the bengals :(

Your city has already accepted the light of &y as their one true savior. All are welcome.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I refuse on the basis that on the vast majority of days the Bengals do not score touchdowns. They didn't score one touchdown on Tuesday.

There can be no excuse for this.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Oh sure just go ahead and score another one today where were you guys on Wednesday

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Does Andy have a perfect passer rating right now?

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
gently caress Elder.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Grem posted:

lol they have to score touchdowns to do that, and according to this thread they've only scored .... *scrolls up* *scrolls back down* a lot.

According to a very reliable source* since the expansion only 5 teams have scored 34 points or more both of their first two games and 4/5 went to the superbowl.

Considering the Bengals at this point last year had scored 0 points and ended up 7-9 I am optimistic.

*My Dad, with only two glasses of wine

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I was getting restless, not too proud to admit

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Holla

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Did Eifert get that second foot down? Who cares. TD

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I have a sore throat but I'm obligated to sing the fight song when the Bengals score a touchdown. I hope the Bengals only score as many points as they need plus one.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
This touchdown won at the cost of John Ross's loins.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Maybe we should start updating the thread with every third touchdown or something

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I like this thread and all but for the love of all loving god fix the loving defense God

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Eifert Posting posted:

I have a sore throat but I'm obligated to sing the fight song when the Bengals score a touchdown. I hope the Bengals only score as many points as they need plus one.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Every single one of those touchdowns was more horseshit than the last and I loving loved it.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The Bengals haven't scored a single touchdown this season on five of the seven weekdays. Can any team claim to be good when that's the case?

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Play posted:

I can't remember the last time the Bengals managed to win a game after being down two touchdowns at the half. I don't even know if that's ever happened in the history of forever

I'm pretty sure at some point in the second half the Bengals were down by more than 14 against the Colts.

That's the biggest fundamental difference between this year's team and last year's team last year's team the pass blocking was so bad that lead of higher than seven points for the opposing team was effectively impossible to overcome.

This year's defense and special teams are arguably worse than last year's.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
It's a little known fact but that touchdown is worth just a little bit more than all the other touchdowns that have been scored this year.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I enjoyed seeing Jessie Bates score a touchdown

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I give the family dogs a treat every time the Bengals score a touchdown and now they've been trained pavlovian style to freak out whenever I start singing the fight song.

It's good and wholesome and I love it. Rooting against the Bengals to score touchdowns is rooting for dogs to go hungry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Everyone post your least favorite Bengals offensive coordinator of all time mine is Bob Bratkowski.