Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

mobby_6kl posted:

I rewatched The Fugitive a year or two ago, I think. It was pretty drat good! I'd have to second though that the ending is the least memorable act, but it's not bad by any means.

Ford interrupting that banquet and Joey Pants getting bonked by that sliding metal beam stand out to me, but yeah, the journey is a lot better than the destination.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

lizardman posted:

I never stopped to consider just how typecast Tommy Lee Jones got after The Fugitive. Just off the top of my head, there's No Country For Old Men (law enforcement official tracking down a criminal at large), Double Jeopardy (law enforcement official tracking down a criminal at large), The Hunted (law enforcement official tracking down a criminal at large), Jason Bourne (law enforcement official tracking down a criminal at large), Men in Black (law enforcement official tracking down a criminal at large), *Batman Forever (law enforcement official tracking down a criminal at large) --this one especially!.

Definitely helps that he covers a variety of genres, and he seems to manage to bring a slightly different flavor to each role regardless.

Has anyone seen The Hunted recently? I remember liking it when it came out.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

precision posted:

oh there's a thread idea. "CD posts from the 90s"

"Y'all excited for Episode 1?"

• Locked thread