Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

I have a weird issue of having like, face blindness for the third act of The Fugitive. I can remember a lot of it - the discovery of the wife's murder, the escape, the manhunt, Kimble using disguises - but I remember almost nothing about how the movie actually ends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

That's not the trailer for Wrongfully Accused, the actual true sequel to The Fugitive.

It exists as part of the greater Nielsonverse. The LNCU, if you will.

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Does anybody remember A Perfect World? It apes the cat-and-mouse element of The Fugitive, but with Clint Eastwood (who also directed) chasing down Kevin Costner, who is an escaped felon who takes an eight year old kid hostage while on the run. Both films share a lot of the same tonal DNA, and it feels like it would make a good double feature.

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Wheat Loaf posted:

Only a year before, he'd been allowed to look halfway competent as the villain in a Steven Seagal movies (from the sameness director, even).

Sure, Seagal beat him fairly effortlessly in the end but it's the thought that counts!

Seagal doesn’t just beat him, he like, kills him three different times in like ten seconds. It’s the most hilariously Seagal-as-a-diva poo poo you can imagine.

• Locked thread