Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Capn Beeb posted:

I just hope we can do everything Red Dead Online offers in invite only servers.

Red Dead Redemption is literally the only video game I would play other than the occasional urge to do some 'Craftin'. I threw my 360 out in 2014 and am console-less since.

I'm really torn up if its worth buying a new console just for this, especially since I'd go the lowball route, which appears to be a 1TB XboxOne or 500gb PS4. I've been pumped for this game for soo long, but looking at consoles idk what to do. I guess the cost of XboxLive really makes me lean towards PS4. blegh.

And my thought is, if there was a sizeable amount of goons to play RDR2 with for a couple of years it might make it more worthwhile.

20 Blunts fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Oct 11, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
im loving pissed the bounty limit in singleplayer is $1500, lol

Empire State posted:

With cheaper weapons floating around, I'm expecting more murder posses. I can have fun killin' too, but I'd rather not get popped when I'm fishing. I hope they let us do private rooms soon.

word, how do I play cowboy on ps4 with goons?

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Whenever I need to craft more split points I just find the Jew harp guy and trip out while crafting

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
im replaying RDR2 right now after not touching it for about six months. think I'm actually enjoying this play-through more, even found some things on the map I somehow missed (i nearly 100%'d it first play through). pretty drat satisfying to replay, to my surprise

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
doing some quarantine role playing in armadillo

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
wait can you play as the wildlife now??? i wanna be a big grizzy bear

also did my annual "Grand Theft Auto 6" google search and now they are talking 2023 or is that bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
playing this for the first time in 3 years it looks like, started from beginning

the snowy beginning missions are painnnnnnn

20 Blunts fucked around with this message at 14:29 on Feb 24, 2024