Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
indyrenegade

and that man's name? ENRICO FERMI
hi byob

I'm meeting his mom today, wat do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

artoke

Never break eye contact to establish dominance. I think that works for moms.

indyrenegade

ask to 1v1 me in brood war upon arrival to establish dominance

alnilam

indyrenegade posted:

ask to 1v1 me in brood war upon arrival to establish dominance

"You. Me. Lost temple. After dinner which is going to be salmon and asparagus." - his mom

Manifisto

when you first enter, ignore all the people and start greeting inanimate objects - the floor lamp, the ottoman, the dining room table, etc

ty nesamdoom!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
(Teacher to a parent): YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
apologize immediately and often

google THIS

Demonstrate value. Three, is an example of a value. Also four.

indyrenegade

Cubone posted:

apologize immediately and often

My distinct Canadianness means that's a given

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
let them get to know the real you by starting conversation around your favorite video game character and why you can relate to them

then tell them which corresponding video game characters represent them and anyone else present in the room

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
"you know what your meatloaf and your son have in common? they both gonna be up in deez guts tonight!"*

*may need to clarify that method of entry will likely be different

ferroque

she met my mom and it was good because none of the advice in this thread was followed.

rump buttman

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

did you eat your day before beans?

Dungeon Ecology

you'll want to kite dad while keeping dps focused on mom. she'll start blinking rapidly as she approaches defeat, but thats also when shes most dangerous

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

bring a bouquet of top-shelf dank buds.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
be as nonthreatening as possible, extending your wrist for the parents to sniff. read their body language

try not to be condescending (that means talking down to people)

google THIS

Immediately down six shots and start talking politics. Just get that part out of the way and it'll be smooth sailing from then on.

wearing a lampshade

Start things off with a fist bump, then ask where the beer fridge is - not because you wish to drink theirs, but because the 12pack of max ice on your shoulder is getting warm.

Twenty Four

Hold a knife at all times and brandish it about wildly and carelessly.

"That's a nice picture over there!" *Points knife at it and makes a swirling motion indicating the whole painting*

"Oh, look, I have the exact same vase at home!" *Taps side of vase with knife repeatedly*

"What's for dinner?" *Hold knife up to mouth, pretending to lick it while unflinchingly staring right in their eyes*

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
ask them what their favorite jackass stunt was and then do your best to reenact it with whatever you have in the room

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Go as a sexy cowgirl/boy

indyrenegade

Fredrik1 posted:

Go as a sexy cowgirl/boy

lapdance to Big Iron

thanks to manifisto for the sig!

Senior Management

Cosplay as someone really weird and eat lots of deviled eggs

:jerry:

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
*makes a PSA* i'm low T

Dungeon Ecology

just hit em with one of these

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Dungeon Ecology posted:

you'll want to kite dad while keeping dps focused on mom. she'll start blinking rapidly as she approaches defeat, but thats also when shes most dangerous

hahahahaha

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Use this as an opportunity to workshop your manifesto. Be sure to wear your nicest hoodie/ sunglasses combo.

Twenty Four

Jedrick posted:

Use this as an opportunity to workshop your manifesto. Be sure to wear your nicest hoodie/ sunglasses combo.

Manifisto

indyrenegade

I asked her if she wanted "the good stuff" and she said yes and I passed maple syrup to her on the table as though I was silently giving her a hitman's business card

a CANADIAN hitman's business card

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
speak only in rhymes

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

indyrenegade

ghost emoji posted:

speak only in rhymes

brings up BYOB rhyme thread on phone
clears throat

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Do everything possible to act like how you think they want you to act and you can't be overly sensitive to body language.

----------------

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Have incredibly loud sex with their child while screaming the name of the parent with the same gender.

----------------

shahadien

Start immediately talking about her son's scrotal ridge, and ask if his father's is the same way.

This will show that you have something in common!

Gaspy Conana

this clown loves you
say "so... got any..... stairs in your house" to the dad and give him a knowing nod and wink

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Try to sneak in all of the interesting facts you know about serial killers.

"These green beans are delicious, do you know what Jeffrey Dahmer found delicious?"

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Macnult

compare them to your ex’s parents

artoke

Ask what's for dinner, then tell them you brought McDonalds anyways. This will show you are a provider and a suitable mate for their offspring. Don't be surprised if one or both of the parent's swoon at this magnificent act.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
ask for the sex talk. wear a suit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
Loudly laugh about all your boyfriend’s flaws with his parents over dinner, this is your chance to lay it all on the table plus sex with emasculated men who have low self esteem is the best.

• Locked thread