Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
I get to YOSPOS by...
Typing https://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=219 and pressing enter
Going to the SA frontpage and navigating there "naturally" (checking content and other forums on the way)
Typing "forum..." and selecting the result from my history
Searching for it on Google
Opening a new tab and selecting it from my top visited sites
It's my homepage
It's on my bookmarks bar
It's on my bookmarks list
I'm a phone poster
Other (keyboard shortcut, custom bash command, etc.)
View Results

• Locked thread
President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

The Management posted:

I’m always phone posting, but if I’m at a browser I just type “y” in the url bar and it’s the first suggestion

same op.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
i consult the fraternity of computers.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Skim Milk posted:

i hacked the gibson, op

:wrong:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Schadenboner posted:

Poll missing "gently caress off moo cow" option, voted 1.

jeez. wow. what a crummy attitude, I.M.O.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

eventually! :jerkbag:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

SOYBOY

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

ADINSX posted:

I wear one of those brain scanners and whenever I think about an os thats a pos my computer calls me a bithc and navigates to the site

please get your anti-depression noodle zapper fixed

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Agile Vector posted:

'johnny got his goon'

lowtax! imprisoning me!
shoulda read the stick-y!
100,000 hours!

i cannot post! i could just cry!
talk to myself! gas chamber my holding cell!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

left turn at albacoikie

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

please no suicide chat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

tripodius maximus

• Locked thread