Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
So I was driving to the state fair the other day, and I decided to take a side street since the main streets were extremely clogged. I pulled up to a four way stop, and as I was about to proceed through the intersection, and unmarked cop car pulls up and turns left without stopping. I laid on my horn because I'm driving with my family in the car, and people driving like assholes trigger me. The cop immediately stopped halfway through his turn to let me by. I saw him in the rear view mirror running my plates and looking for a reason to pull me over. After about 5 minutes of loving around, he pulled up to the left of me blocking the other lane and rolled down his passenger window to yell at me. Before he could talk I said "You know you had a stop sign there, right?" He then said "I WAS RESPONDING TO A CALL ABOUT A HIT PEDESTRIAN!" I said "Well, maybe you should turn on your lights." He got flustered as gently caress and stuttered "W-W-Why don't you tell me how to do my job?!" and started pulling away. I yelled "I WILL. NEXT TIME DO IT RIGHT AND PUT YOUR LIGHTS ON." His car stopped about 15 feet ahead of me, hesitated, and then the lights came on and he drove away.

My wife had an open beer and had accidentally spilled beer all over the floor when trying to hide it, so I am lucky I didn't get pulled over as my car smelled like a brewery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
so white he's actually kind of translucent and you can see his muscles under the skin

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
ACAB

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
ok now I wonder what really happened and how many blowjobs OP's wife had to give the cop so he wouldn't murder everyone in OP's car

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo
Did your stupid family applaud and grow up to be Einstein

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

cool story cracka

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
It was white privilege for sure.

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho
Posting from the afterlife

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Tell her to chug that poo poo next time. I know she knows how

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Creamed Cormp posted:

ok now I wonder what really happened and how many blowjobs OP had to give the cop

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Creamed Cormp posted:

ok now I wonder what really happened and how many blowjobs OP's wife had to give the cop so he wouldn't murder everyone in OP's car

Thats really gross and rude man

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Speaking sternly to a cop is the greatest and most enjoyable white privilege. I dress like a square solely for this benefit.

ArchNemesis
Jun 27, 2007
College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ3dk6KAvQM

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Dave Chappelle does the best white peeple impersonation ever.

"Hmmm! I would like to buy car insurance!!"

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Nathilus posted:

Dave Chappelle does the best white peeple impersonation ever.

"Hmmm! I would like to buy car insurance!!"

idk, Key and Peele do some pretty spot on impersonations. Meegan is great.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Leon Einstein posted:

So I was driving to the state fair the other day, and I decided to take a side street since the main streets were extremely clogged. I pulled up to a four way stop, and as I was about to proceed through the intersection, and unmarked cop car pulls up and turns left without stopping. I laid on my horn because I'm driving with my family in the car, and people driving like assholes trigger me. The cop immediately stopped halfway through his turn to let me by. I saw him in the rear view mirror running my plates and looking for a reason to pull me over. After about 5 minutes of loving around, he pulled up to the left of me blocking the other lane and rolled down his passenger window to yell at me. Before he could talk I said "You know you had a stop sign there, right?" He then said "I WAS RESPONDING TO A CALL ABOUT A HIT PEDESTRIAN!" I said "Well, maybe you should turn on your lights." He got flustered as gently caress and stuttered "W-W-Why don't you tell me how to do my job?!" and started pulling away. I yelled "I WILL. NEXT TIME DO IT RIGHT AND PUT YOUR LIGHTS ON." His car stopped about 15 feet ahead of me, hesitated, and then the lights came on and he drove away.

My wife had an open beer and had accidentally spilled beer all over the floor when trying to hide it, so I am lucky I didn't get pulled over as my car smelled like a brewery.

It sure is nice being white isnt it?

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

:hai:

Disappointing Dollhouse
Dec 11, 2004
gorkagorkagorka
A few years ago in winter I was pulled over for speeding. The cop really thought I had something illegal in the car and asked "Anything in the car you shouldn't have? Any pipes?" and because I'm a dumbass under stress I immediately started wondering what percentage of my car was made of piping. So the cop saw me lock up and very accusingly said "You're hesitating." Maximum dumbass me immediately responded, "Sorry, I was just wondering what percentage of my car was pipes."

Then he made me stand beside the road in the freezing cold for 45 minutes as he called in a canine unit who didn't find anything.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Disappointing Dollhouse posted:

A few years ago in winter I was pulled over for speeding. The cop really thought I had something illegal in the car and asked "Anything in the car you shouldn't have? Any pipes?" and because I'm a dumbass under stress I immediately started wondering what percentage of my car was made of piping. So the cop saw me lock up and very accusingly said "You're hesitating." Maximum dumbass me immediately responded, "Sorry, I was just wondering what percentage of my car was pipes."

Then he made me stand beside the road in the freezing cold for 45 minutes as he called in a canine unit who didn't find anything.

lmfao

what the gently caress

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

:lol:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I don’t think there was a pedestrian hit at all, but mouthing off to cops rarely ends well, moreso if ur white but still not worth it.

jerk irl
Apr 26, 2018

Thug life.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Hahah god drat that's good stuff. I bet that cop was pissed too

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Leon Einstein posted:

I laid on my horn because I'm driving with my family in the car, and people driving like assholes trigger me.

Police aside, this is a good way to get loving murdered in America just sayin'.

Disappointing Dollhouse
Dec 11, 2004
gorkagorkagorka
$300 speeding ticket. Now I have a fun story so it kind of evens out. That cop sure didn't like me once I said that.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Dollars to donuts either it was the OP who got busted for an illegal turn and none of this happened, or the cop bitch slapped him once so hard the op started crying and the officer said "...and you best KEEP my name out your mouth" and walked away as the op started peeing.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Big Beef City posted:

Dollars to donuts either it was the OP who got busted for an illegal turn and none of this happened, or the cop bitch slapped him once so hard the op started crying and the officer said "...and you best KEEP my name out your mouth" and walked away as the op started peeing.

I enjoy this fetish fic. A+

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Big Beef City posted:

Nope, sorry.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Leon Einstein posted:

Nope, sorry.

You're so selfish. Let me have this.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

This was a much better story than the OP

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008

Away all Goats posted:

This was a much better story than the OP

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Thank Allah you were white while driving.

pap smear
Jan 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
I pissed on a cop and got shot, thanks OP

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Another time I was driving with no registration and tried to drive into a gas station to avoid getting pulled over and I had a black pistol bb gun and the cop saw it and asked me what it was and I reached for it and she freaked. I'd be dead if I were a minority, for sure.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Leon Einstein posted:

Another time I was driving with no registration and tried to drive into a gas station to avoid getting pulled over and I had a black pistol bb gun and the cop saw it and asked me what it was and I reached for it and she freaked. I'd be dead if I were a minority, for sure.

Tbh you don’t sound like an Einstein at all, op.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
I think cops SUCK!

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Julius CSAR posted:

I think cops SUCK!

whoa that's extreme.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

whoa that's extreme.

What can I say, I'm like just that

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

My ripping hot take is that cops can be really good in some situations and bad in others depending on the individuals involved and the context of the situation.

...I gotta go fan myself off here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight

It's right around 18%

• Locked thread